Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

Rims are 27mm wide 56mm Aero rims. Complete build with Powerway hubs (clinchers)

Bought from DengFu, paid USD500 for them USD90 for shipping and R400 for duty etc.

Decals got from Tyrone (on the Hub) gave him direction on what i wanted and he designed and printed them for me. Applied them myself

Tires are specialized turbo Pro - got them overseas haven't seen them in this country

As mentioned the problem i have now is getting the breaks to work, the rims are very wide and i need to find a way to open the calipers more - any ideas?

Hi Lone One,

What's the weight on your wheelset, tyres incl?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the heck did you get shipping so cheap. On average they charge between 160 to 185USD shipping.

Same thing I'm thinking, that looks like a hongfu frame, sounds likes hongfu shipping costs, are you its DengFu?

Does anyone have the FLX-FR-202 and FLX-FR-216 frames? I am looking for pictures of a complete build. I can't decide between the 2

Same thing I'm thinking, that looks like a hongfu frame, sounds likes hongfu shipping costs, are you its DengFu?

Mezzo you are a true expert!! Yes you are correct, it was bought from HongFu - apologies have absolutely no idea why i wrote Dengfu :oops:

Does anyone have the FLX-FR-202 and FLX-FR-216 frames? I am looking for pictures of a complete build. I can't decide between the 2

Search this thread, I've built 2 FR202 frames. The 216, if I'm not mistaken is alot like the FM056? I speak under correction

have you looked at the FR-211 frame? Very nice!

I have but i am worried about those thin rear stays

So the Frame as arrived - Looking good.

It is 3K matt - but going to send it in for a spray will be good for a build in about 3 weeks!!

Hi Lone One..

Would you mind telling us what they weight ? Like frame (size) seat post and fork... would love to know this!

They look great btw...happy you got it and im sure its going to be a stunning ride !!! and please keep posting photos especially after paint and build!

okay, Im not the heaviest of riders, but I have one and knows a BIG dude that rides one and no problems

have you looked at the FR-211 frame? Very nice!

Ping @babse

Hi

Anyone selling a fm098/z-cb-r-041 frame

or z-cb-R-002.

I need a frame and maybe someone imported one already.

Thanx

I have but google does not ride them :whistling:

And if you click on any of the pics of the built up bike,will normally take you to the webpage, which is often a forum where they will have discussed the build as well as ride feedback....

Soooo cant wait to build my next bike ! on that point... can anybody tell me where i can get the best price/ shipping on Sram Force group set? The best i found so far was on bike24. anywhere else i can have a look? (also heard bike24 shipping is a bit messy...but wouldnt know as i always bought from CRC).

Edited by Rider3000