DR ◣◢

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no man.

Clean gear is only for the xc guys

Have you not seen all these bright, clean, 'highlighter pens' cycling around at the Enduro races?... You can't tell me they're not scrubbing the neon back into their kit after a weekend of #Enduro'ing...

Have you not seen all these bright, clean, 'highlighter pens' cycling around at the Enduro races?... You can't tell me they're not scrubbing the neon back into their kit after a weekend of #Enduro'ing...

posers.

;)

posers.

;)

I, myself, prefer Skip  :ph34r:  ;)

Nice bag. I like the WC detail.

Edited by Ryanpmb

Anyone knows off hand who sells evoc packs locally( Cape Town)? I wanna have a look at them and decide on the size.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some advice please. Running a 50mm stem on my Bronson (over sized 35mm bar). Will a 35mm (length) stem be noticeably different? And if yes, positive or negative? And does anyone know where I can get one (35mm/35mm). Thanks  

Some advice please. Running a 50mm stem on my Bronson (over sized 35mm bar). Will a 35mm (length) stem be noticeably different? And if yes, positive or negative? And does anyone know where I can get one (35mm/35mm). Thanks

Yebo yes, sharpen up your steering even more, perhaps make climbing a bit harder if your setup is already a bit overly rear weighted, perhaps not significantly either way but it might just be enough to get the weighting/setup on your bike so that it suits your style of riding to a tee. Rise on the bars and length of your stem shifts your weight forward or backwards on your bike, if you want to lift the wheel easier and have more direct steering then go shorter on the stem and higher rise on the bars will just get your weight further back.

I'd go for it if it's possible and you can afford it, the best way to test anything is to try it. I think 35mm is the shortest currently avail, quite pricey though.

Edited by Skylark

Yebo yes, sharpen up your steering even more, perhaps make climbing a bit harder if your setup is already a bit overly rear weighted, perhaps not significantly either way but it might just be enough to get the weighting/setup on your bike so that it suits your style of riding to a tee. Rise on the bars and length of your stem shifts your weight forward or backwards on your bike, if you want to lift the wheel easier and have more direct steering then go shorter on the stem and higher rise on the bars will just get your weight further back.

I'd go for it if it's possible and you can afford it, the best way to test anything is to try it. I think 35mm is the shortest currently avail, quite pricey though.

Thank you, some good advise. Will try it out and if it does not work...only way I will know. Cannot find any 35/35 in SA! 

Thank you, some good advise. Will try it out and if it does not work...only way I will know. Cannot find any 35/35 in SA!

PM Bibi he does Answer and Funn stems including the 35mm OS type and ask the other guy on the forum that does Dabomb, names Edward, he also has 35mm OS stems. Check in the classifieds, they both have ads up and just drop them a pm with what you are looking for, sure they'll be able to sort you out. Edited by Skylark