Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

http://enduro-mtb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Reverse-Stem-Handlebar-Crank-First-Look-17-von-26-780x520.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://enduro-mtb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Reverse-Stem-Handlebar-Crank-First-Look-14-von-26-780x520.jpg

What about MX Alliance? They seem to stock TLD pads...unless I'm missing something

https://mxalliance.co.za/product-category/bicycle/protection-bicycle/?ppp=72

The only thing with them is the 14 day lead time on shipping 

FYI

I've looked at MX Alliance a few times and I may be wrong, but it seems like they're just reselling from BTO Sports in the US (hence the 14 day lead time).

There is no official TLD agent in SA.

BTO ships to SA (free on orders over $600). I got my A1 from them, along with a the rest of a R15 000 group order, but that was before the free shipping deal so I got it sent to my sister in the US.

Shortly after, she came to SA to visit, and she managed to bring everything in her luggage BUT the my A1 :mellow: 

So I capitalized on this and ordered more TLD goodies and a new GoPro + accessories (which worked out to R1500 less than local pricing). And as mentioned before she wrapped them like a birthday present, added a handmade card, and shipped it with USPS.

So yeah... BTO is another option if one is keen for some cool gear and can get a big group order together.

www.btosports.com

Edited by patches

I've looked at MX Alliance a few times and I may be wrong, but it seems like they're just reselling from BTO Sports in the US (hence the 14 day lead time).

There is no official TLD agent in SA.

BTO ships to SA (free on orders over $600). I got my A1 from them, along with a the rest of a R15 000 group order, but that was before the free shipping deal so I got it sent to my sister in the US.

Shortly after, she came to SA to visit, and she managed to bring everything in her luggage BUT the my A1 :mellow: 

So I capitalized on this and ordered more TLD goodies and a new GoPro + accessories (which worked out to R1500 less than local pricing). And as mentioned before she wrapped them like a birthday present, added a handmade card, and shipped it with USPS.

So yeah... BTO is another option if one is keen for some cool gear and can get a big group order together.

www.btosports.com

MX Alliance buy direct from TLD,this is what Johan the owner told me.

Hmmm... could very well be so. I just know that there is no TLD agent in SA, so I'm not sure how he would purchase directly from TLD, he must have a special arrangement if that is the case.

Also, their websites look extremely similar...

post-10758-0-59436800-1444393482_thumb.png

post-10758-0-29219600-1444393802_thumb.png

But as I said in my previous post, I could very well be wrong.

Hmmm... could very well be so. I just know that there is no TLD agent in SA, so I'm not sure how he would purchase directly from TLD, he must have a special arrangement if that is the case.

Also, their websites look extremely similar...

attachicon.gifBTO vs MX Alliance.PNG

attachicon.gifBTO vs MX Alliance_02.PNG

But as I said in my previous post, I could very well be wrong.

Prices on some stuff on MX is hectic.

I see they are on the Adidas SA website, so I guess they should be able to order some. Will try and pop in at one of their "concept" stores over the weekend to find out.

I saw these in DueSouth today.

R1499 (or was it 1399? Can't remember,) lekker firm sole and Stealth rubber.

post-16631-1444477515,2023.jpg