Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Get off the internet!

...and onto the phone! Call the guys at International Trade. They're the local Spank agents. And they have tons of Spank Spoon bars in stock.

International trade

http://www.intltrade.co.za/

Don't think our local online shops or LBS advertise them

Patch beat me to it.

Mmmmm.

Now as you can note from these two replies ..... One is clearly playing good cop and the other BAD cop .... I wonder which is which ....?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!! Someone, BUY IT!!!!

I reallly really really wanted to... but im looking for a small bike around that mark. so sad!

On one boys are doing uk made gaurds in various colours and decent pricing....give me a shout and I can help with a better price

Thanks man, will give you a shout if I don't come right :thumbup:

Team edition because only Hope sponsored riders are supposed to have them. (they are not sold to the general pubic), so it's not a marketing thing.

And yes, I know I am not a Hope sponsored rider :blush: :lol:

Thats what i want to know - What truck did they fall off - or who did you have to suck up to to get them!

I was looking for some and I couldnt even wangle a set.

Thats what i want to know - What truck did they fall off - or who did you have to suck up to to get them!

I was looking for some and I couldnt even wangle a set.

wel.... you see back when I was a World Champ... oh no wait! that's you!

hahaha!

The Hope agent begged hope for a set (I think it took 4 months of beging). He built a wheelset up with them. He then wen't over to 27.5" wheels, and because thos particular green hubs use straight pull spokes, he decided it was too much of a mission to build them over for his 27.5 rims. (Apparently straight pull spokes are a bit more expensive and harder to come by).

So he put the wheelset up for sale.... and me, being a massive Hope fanboy (from their workmanship to their company culture), I just had to have them. (plus I needed a set of wheels with a 142x12 rear hub).

So yeah... that's what truck they fell off :ph34r: :lol:

wel.... you see back when I was a World Champ... oh no wait! that's you!

hahaha!

The Hope agent begged hope for a set (I think it took 4 months of beging). He built a wheelset up with them. He then wen't over to 27.5" wheels, and because thos particular green hubs use straight pull spokes, he decided it was too much of a mission to build them over for his 27.5 rims. (Apparently straight pull spokes are a bit more expensive and harder to come by).

So he put the wheelset up for sale.... and me, being a massive Hope fanboy (from their workmanship to their company culture), I just had to have them. (plus I needed a set of wheels with a 142x12 rear hub).

So yeah... that's what truck they fell off :ph34r: :lol:

So you needed those wheels, bought them and then needed to buy and build a bike up around them :P

So you needed those wheels, bought them and then needed to buy and build a bike up around them :P

Isn't that how all bike builds work?

Sweet ride. All you now need for Enduro is a dropper post :thumbup:

Thanks & Yep! Next on my list, cash flow is a problem at the moment :thumbdown: