The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

Good to see Ted King made the 'dale team

Yeah - I was pleased about that as well. He is a tireless workhorse for the team and deserves his place.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Ted King made the 'dale team

Yip.

A bit overdue.

Awesome support for the mighty Sagan.

“The morning after the Dauphiné, I was reflecting on that. Just four years ago, I was racing some U23 races, no one knew who I was. Now I am about to start my first Tour,” Talansky told VeloNews via telephone. “It’s easy to get caught up, but when you step back, it’s big. It’s the culmination of a childhood dream. First I dreamed of becoming a professional cyclist, then going to the Tour. Now it’s coming true. It’s pretty special.”

Andrew Talansky, Garmin Sharp, just showing how special the TdF is (still).

I'm hoping he will transfer to Cannondale.

Rumour is that it will be OPQS

Is Sky shooting themselves in the foot here? Surely the team will be stronger with Uran and Henao?

Is Sky shooting themselves in the foot here? Surely the team will be stronger with Uran and Henao?

I know OPQS have been courting him (already).

Places Cav in a possible bind yet again.

Made me laugh

UCI 'to do' list: - ban high socks ✔ - ban 'aero' water bottles ✔ - ban 65mm+ wheels ✔ - clean up the sport ✖

Perhaps Froomie feels he doesn't require any help in the mountains?

Uran?

Looks like no Uran JC

Or frozen out cause he is leaving end of season?

Perhaps Froomie feels he doesn't require any help in the mountains?

Can't be trusted to tow the company line. Particularly after his quote about "Henao and I are different than Froome. We always work for the team and we’ve never had any problems with the team,” when asked at the Giro if he would challenge Sir Bradley's leadership.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/05/news/uran-says-giro-will-not-see-repeat-of-wigginsfroome-fiasco-of-last-years-tour_286701

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uran-unwilling-to-claim-sky-leadership-at-giro-ditalia

Can't be trusted to tow the company line. Particularly after his quote about "Henao and I are different than Froome. We always work for the team and we’ve never had any problems with the team,” when asked at the Giro if he would challenge Sir Bradley's leadership.

http://velonews.comp...ars-tour_286701

http://www.cyclingne...at-giro-ditalia

Maybe their EU work permits were revoked and they've been sent back to the Colombian hillside?

Pretty much done and dusted by all accounts. That will make Cav feel he's being punted in the tours by GC riders! Could be interesting as Cav' has single handedly saved them from a shocking season.

There was a strong rumour that Twiggy was on the cards to jump to OPQS because of his Belgian heritage be back with Cav' but who knows what he's going to do now if Sky keep faith with Froome, Porte and are grooming Thomas, Heano and Stannard.

I know a lot of people don't like Twiggy but he is a good rider, great record and I'd like to think he has a couple of more years in it rather than being consigned to the past.