So who uses Zinio to access digital media?

Raab

Imported magazine prices area crazy, in switz I pay Chf 14.50 for Mountain Bike Action magazine

The Dollar to Swiss ROE is 1 : 0.97

If I recall the magazine is US$4.95 = Chf 4.77

Its same in SA, a huge rip off

What systems is Zinio available for other than Apple and can you have the same account on different systems, i.e. on mobile phone, laptop, home PC and tablet?

I think it is available on most systems. I have it on my tablet, smartphone (both Andorid) as well as my laptop. You use the same account for all, but obviously you have to download the magazines on each platform.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is available on most systems. I have it on my tablet, smartphone (both Andorid) as well as my laptop. You use the same account for all, but obviously you have to download the magazines on each platform.

:thumbup:

i get procycling and what mountain bike - I love it.

i will expand my selection this year.

Is Bike any good?

i get procycling and what mountain bike - I love it.

i will expand my selection this year.

Is Bike any good?

Bike mag is a league above any other mtb mag. Filled with original content and images, and not reprinting sales brochures like most of the other mags.

Bike mag is a league above any other mtb mag. Filled with original content and images, and not reprinting sales brochures like most of the other mags.

Cool.

Going to try it.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...

Zinio is the Business.

Only problem i see is Jason Bourne, trying to roll up a tablet to blixem his attacker with.

But it (iPad mini) does fit nicely into the toaster without having to roll it up.