2013 Critérium du Dauphiné

tombeej

Didn't the same happen to Evans in the giro

How the flip does that happen on a pro team bike?

Shakes head emoticon

Something happened to Evans, not sure if it was big ring or faulty selection. Someone will get it later

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Froome did not even need to pass Contador, but he decided to give him a PK anyway

Advantage Froome in a big way - who is going to catch him? I don't think anyone in this race.

From twitter - Froome will be a big hit in France this summer. He's not scared to attack, he speaks French and L'Equipe's even praising him for his manners (and he is not a knobhead like Wiggo)

For the anoraks

Stage 5, Valmorel (12.73 km, 6.96 %, 886 m). Chris Froome: 32 min 32 sec, 23.48 Kph, VAM 1634 m/h, 6.06 W/kg

For the anoraks

Stage 5, Valmorel (12.73 km, 6.96 %, 886 m). Chris Froome: 32 min 32 sec, 23.48 Kph, VAM 1634 m/h, 6.06 W/kg

What's VAM?

That 6.06 is insane. How much does he weigh??? 60?

What's VAM?

VAM is the Italian acronym for “ velocità ascensionale media” which basically translates as “average ascent speed” . Just think of VAM as vertical meters climbed per hour. VAM is typically measured in meters per hour ( M/H)

Not sure what he weighs but prob between 65-69

What's VAM?

Vertical Ascent in meters per hour, kind of like your average climbing speed per hour

For the anoraks

Hells bells

Had to feel sorry for Dennis, he really put his back into it today.

I was a little disappointed today, it was hardly very exciting, but well done to Froome, he did what he had to and frankly he had to take yellow today.

Rodriquez was a disappointment, but he always has a bad day somewhere and maybe today was it, hope so, theres not much time left and he is way down on GC.

Never write 'Berto off, he did a big jump today to 13 position from 34th yesterday and the race aint over, I am almost 100% certain he will try again.

I also Fancy Valverde for a good result come month end, always ready to attack and try, just like 'Berto he takes the racing to the other riders and his form looks very good right now.

VAM is the Italian acronym for “ velocità ascensionale media” which basically translates as “average ascent speed” . Just think of VAM as vertical meters climbed per hour. VAM is typically measured in meters per hour ( M/H)

Not sure what he weighs but prob between 65-69

VAM - a measurement invented by the infamous Dr Michele Ferrari (Count Dracula of the cycling world). The only really good thing he did for the world of cycling - it's actually an excellent great measure, and now widely accepted and used.

Article 1 from the good doctor...

Article 2 on VAM from doctor blood...

Article 3 from doctor evil...

They're worth the read.