2013 Critérium du Dauphiné

tombeej

Will Contador be able to improve enough in the time left to be a challenge to Froome in the Tour

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Contador be able to improve enough in the time left to be a challenge to Froome in the Tour

Saxo will be worried.

I have confidence in 'Berto as he knows how to race over 3 weeks.

Saxo will be worried.

I have confidence in 'Berto as he knows how to race over 3 weeks.

I really hope so. Would love to see a really good mountain fight between the top climbers

I don't think AC has peaked and I don't think he is showing all his cards. Perhaps that's just wishful thinking. I would like to see good hard competition at the TDF.

I really hope so. Would love to see a really good mountain fight between the top climbers

Agreed - I want a nail biting TDF!

Hope so I rate him as a dark horse.

l

I like him.

He impresses.

Cool understudy for Nibs.

Edited by ' Dale

Agreed - I want a nail biting TDF!

Yup, me too. The Criterium hasn't been great though in my books, it had lots of potential but I think too many riders playing the "its all just training" card has left it a little bland.

I'm surprised at how easy it all is for Froome. He just seems to turn up and ride, like he's on a VR trainer.

I'd just love him to lose those stupid white rimmed bug eye glasses that look like a throwback to the days of gaudy fancy dress parties. Has he never looked in a mirror?

Only a cat 1 to finish today, cant see anyone toppling Chris, but I am hoping 'Berto makes a little dash for the line to take the stage - We'll see.

Rodriguez didn't look great yesterday, so maybe Valverde and 'Berto will spice it up a bit.

The talk coming out of Saxo is all pretty much consistent, 'berto has allergy issues, he is just here to train, not really fond of the race, never targeted the race for a win, his form is 75% which is right at about this time, .........so maybe we are reading too much into it, Yesterday he looked pretty composed and dare I say it......."Pretty strong."

http://grassyknolltv.com/2013/criterium-du-dauphine-libere/profile-08.jpg

I'm backing 'Berto for yellow and Sagan for green.

Dig Froome, but don't dig Skyborg.

Contador is not to be underestimated.

Edited by ' Dale

Current visuals as well as those from last Giro, remind me of what I disliked about living, let alone riding in Europe

Current visuals as well as those from last Giro, remind me of what I disliked about living, let alone riding in Europe

Huh?

:huh:

I'm backing 'Berto for yellow and Sagan for green.

Dig Froome, but doesn't dig Skyborg.

Contador is not to be underestimated.

Jy maak my hart warm partykeer Dale! ;)

Edited by SyncSA