Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Sheez, who's that flash fellow there in the last.....saw him bombing down some awfully steep MTB trails!!!!

Ripper for sure.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

What does a trip like this work out per person?

Next year we'll be doing the trip for around 27k. Unfortunately the Zuma effect has made it more expensive.

What does a trip like this work out per person?

page 1 bro :thumbup:

The Cost

We are putting this trip together so that guys can leverage off of our knowledge of the area. By the time we go again in 2014 Vince and I will have done 3 trips each. We want you to maximize your riding time with the least stress and effort. Everything will be organized for you. All you have to do is show up and enjoy the best riding of your life. No cooking. No washing dishes. No hassling with airport transfers and the like. The cost will be around R22000.00.+\-That’s significantly less than what and entry for the Cape Epic costs. For that you’ll get the following

· Flights

· Airport shuttles between Geneva and Morzine

· Semi Catered Accommodation (Breakfast & Dinner is included) For lunch you’ll be out on the trails.

· Lift passes for 24 ski lifts

· Access to 5 dedicated bike parks

· Guided riding

· 2 weeks of riding on some of the best trails on the planet

i added the +\-
:thumbup:
25kish or as the rand yo-yos !

EDIT ; OM
Edited by SiNJiN

Guest Omega Man

page 1 bro :thumbup:

The Cost

We are putting this trip together so that guys can leverage off of our knowledge of the area. By the time we go again in 2014 Vince and I will have done 3 trips each. We want you to maximize your riding time with the least stress and effort. Everything will be organized for you. All you have to do is show up and enjoy the best riding of your life. No cooking. No washing dishes. No hassling with airport transfers and the like. The cost will be around R22000.00.+\-That’s significantly less than what and entry for the Cape Epic costs. For that you’ll get the following

· Flights

· Airport shuttles between Geneva and Morzine

· Semi Catered Accommodation (Breakfast & Dinner is included) For lunch you’ll be out on the trails.

· Lift passes for 24 ski lifts

· Access to 5 dedicated bike parks

· Guided riding

· 2 weeks of riding on some of the best trails on the planet

i added the +\-
:thumbup:
25kish or as the rand yo-yos !

EDIT ; OM

ja that was based on a 11 to 1 euro exchane rate unfortunately those days are gone.

Edited by Omega Man

ja that was based on a 11 to 1 euro exchane rate unfortunately those days are gone.

That is so bleddie true, I have never done dh or something close to your videos, but it seems like great fun, I own a ht merida 29er so I guess I need to get a good dual susser or dh bike first before I attempt anything like this. Maybe one day when I'm all grown up. No to honest I've got a lower back, foot and femur that's being held together with plates and screws so this is only for me to watch and enjoy that way.

Guest Omega Man

That is so bleddie true, I have never done dh or something close to your videos, but it seems like great fun, I own a ht merida 29er so I guess I need to get a good dual susser or dh bike first before I attempt anything like this. Maybe one day when I'm all grown up. No to honest I've got a lower back, foot and femur that's being held together with plates and screws so this is only for me to watch and enjoy that way.

You don't need a dh bike. Nico did the trip on a stumpy, I did it on a Tracer, There was an Ibis mojo, Giant trance and a pyga pascoe on the trip. You do want a full sus tho.

Unfortunately the pricing has had to go up cos our currency has taken a dive. But priced against the Epic or any other local stage race I still think it's a bargain. Yes it's not a race but for that price as a riding experience I don't think it can be beaten.

As for your injuries

post-18968-0-51117000-1408772324_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

This is our last roll down Les Gets on our 102km day. So this is probly km 90-94. Pain! This main line always takes a beating and if you're looking to test your pain threshold this is the place to do it.

http://youtu.be/KCbdyucd3IY

Edited by Omega Man

Morzine 2014 Trail by Trail....2 Chatel's Ride Humble

I'm turning 40 next year and from what I see I will definitely be loosing some usefull body parts on rides like these :o. I'd rather stay with my normal mountain biking :)

Edited by BENG

I'm turning 40 next year and from what I see I will definitely be loosing some usefull body parts on rides like these :o. I'd rather stay with my normal mountain biking :)

oooooo but there's more to come....these were the "fun" rides, there are a few of the "FAARKKKK" variety still under process!

Guest Omega Man

Haha. Tony's 54. I'm 42. Karl is 45 and he did a backflip. Come next year bru. I promise you'll have a blast. That is one very steep trail tho. like proper steep.

Edited by Omega Man