Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard FC4 Is going to be free this month on PSN. I am definitely ordering FC5. Cant wait. And now Rockstar has pushed back Red Dead Redemption 2 for a September Release. But I guess FC5 Will keep me busy up until then.

Edited by Lexx

Busy with Far Cry 4 man I dig it to much! I have never been disappointed with any FC looking forward to 5. Need to get FC3 under the belt some how. P.s. It is R189 on the PS store atm.

I haven't played 3 or 4, but I enjoyed Far Cry 2. I see on Takealot, Far Cry 3 is going for R92 for PC. The processor for my rig might be okay for FC 4, but I'm not sure about the video card.

I heard FC4 Is going to be free this month on PSN. I am definitely ordering FC5. Cant wait. And now Rockstar has pushed back Red Dead Redemption 2 for a September Release. But I guess FC5 Will keep my busy up until then.

Every time I see or hear someone mention Red Dead Redemption 2, I remember the look on the wifey's face when we found out it won't be coming out on the Switch.

Come on Nintendo, make it happen.

Every time I see or hear someone mention Red Dead Redemption 2, I remember the look on the wifey's face when we found out it won't be coming out on the Switch.

Come on Nintendo, make it happen.

Think its time to switch to PS4.. :thumbup:  :whistling:

I'm yet to play FC4, but all the others so far were great. Think I should play it after I finish Wolfenstein Old Blood.

As for Red Dead Redemption, it is part of my stupidly large backlog. I'll have to take a year sabbatical to have any hope of catching up.

Think its time to switch to PS4.. :thumbup:  :whistling:

Tempting tempting, but I want to give the Switch a bit of time before I decide to cross over to the dark side.

Still got BOTW to finish and Mario Odyssey, and there's titles like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Bayonetta 2. There's Doom for Switch, Resident Evil Revelations Collection, Metroid Prime 4 to be released, Dark Souls Remastered for Switch to be released, Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus for Switch to be released, and according to some YouTube vids, other goodies planned for the Switch.

And you can't take a PS4 to work to play on it on your lunch break :ph34r: :whistling:

Wolfenstein Old Blood.

Great game. But the zombies ruined it for me. New Order is superb though. Enjoyed those too so much I went for New Colossus too. Haven't played it yet though. 

I am having a torrid time with World Of Tanks.

They have a horrible matchmaker system which means that as a beginner you face opposing tanks with fully trained crews, fully kitted with all the modules to make the tank more accurate and invisible. It means that you get ripped to shreds by tanks that you don't even see. And if your gunner is not yet fully trained, he can't even shoot an elephant at 10 meters. Frustrating when you aim at a spot, and the shot goes everywhere else than where you are aiming at.

Must be the worst game for beginning players, which is why their player pool keeps on dropping.

I heard FC4 Is going to be free this month on PSN. I am definitely ordering FC5. Cant wait. And now Rockstar has pushed back Red Dead Redemption 2 for a September Release. But I guess FC5 Will keep me busy up until then.

AG FFS!!!!!! Oh well 189 bucks is not to bad. Hurley you can, just connect it to a little projector of sorts. I'm going to do that when the kids write exams again.