Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New Ashes Cricket seems like it is going to be good. waiting for a new golf release as well. 

i like that you now can basically play any game online against anyone online. 

I love my Golf. Not that I can actually play it in real life. :clap:

I had the Don Bradman Cricket game for PS3, and it was awesome.

Today's purchase. A second hand PSP with games, as an extra handheld to go with the Switch. I was going to go for a SNES, but it would have cost the same as what I purchased today just for the console and 4 free games. I'm slowly but surely going to setup a games room when the missus and I move into a bigger place.

If anyone is interested in ordering old consoles and games, The Gaming Source is the place to be.

http://www.thegamingsource.co.za

14524fc5866638c21a704975b574fb56.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Has anyone played Horizon Zero Dawn?

How would you rate it?

Its awesome. Openworld gameplay.love the game. Graphics is brilliant.

WatchDogs is free on Uplay until 13 November if anybody is interested.

Got it. I hope the download isn't too big.

Not that I'll get to play it anytime soon anyway - I want to do a clean installation of Windows 10, see if that fixes the sluggishness, and I have to work up the guts to install the watercooler.

Bought a Gamecube and a Wii from her at good prices. A good place to "source"some of the older stuff  :thumbup:

I agree. I'm thinking of maybe getting a PS2 from her as well, but that might be in the new year. I've told a colleague about The Gaming Source as she's interested in getting a PS2 and games for her sons.

Ahem, but I must say, since getting the PSP, I'm having difficulty deciding what I want to play on more out of the PSP and the Switch.

I agree. I'm thinking of maybe getting a PS2 from her as well, but that might be in the new year. I've told a colleague about The Gaming Source as she's interested in getting a PS2 and games for her sons.

Not sure about the comparative pricing, but some of the older PS3 models are backward compatible with PS2 and PS1 games. If I had to buy an old console now I would opt for that over a PS2.

Not sure about the comparative pricing, but some of the older PS3 models are backward compatible with PS2 and PS1 games. If I had to buy an old console now I would opt for that over a PS2.

The PS3 sounds good, though I asked a question on one of the gaming groups on FB the other day, "PS1 or PS2?" , and a few people said that the PS2 is backward compatible, however one person said that the PS2's laser gives problems after a while if you switch back and forth too much. I don't know if the PS3 would have that same problem.

The PS3 sounds good, though I asked a question on one of the gaming groups on FB the other day, "PS1 or PS2?" , and a few people said that the PS2 is backward compatible, however one person said that the PS2's laser gives problems after a while if you switch back and forth too much. I don't know if the PS3 would have that same problem.

Haven't had that problem on the PS2, can't imagine how switching back and forth will damage a laser. Just remember you need a separate PS1 memory card if you want to save PS1 games on the PS2, cannot save PS1 games on a PS2 memory card.

I don't think I need COD WW2 when I still have these gems. I just hope they run on Windows 7, lol

89acc7a73b2f40e94bee2fa3c479deb8.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I have a few COD titles for pc as well. Havent played them since the load shedding crashed my pc. Infact, I only operate from a laptop now. So Sad!!

Its awesome. Openworld gameplay.love the game. Graphics is brilliant.

I want to buy it but I see the version including the frozen wilds dlc is like 899 and releases on 06 December.. So I'll still wait a bit