Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

After the bug filled,exploit run mess BF3 was i wont purchase that title ever again.... if you have to reinstall BF3 off the origianal disk it must be a 50gig + DL.

Enjoy though guys,im sure its fun.... i went way back to stable MOH servers :whistling:

Yeah can't comment on BF4, but BF2 was brilliant. I only play every once in a while and the other day I tried to play BF2 again after about 6 months and nobody was home. Ordered myself BF 4 the same day

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just so incredibly difficult. I wish they could have level caps on servers. Some okes play this game 24/7. I play 1 hour a week. Still on level 4...

Yeah can't comment on BF4, but BF2 was brilliant. I only play every once in a while and the other day I tried to play BF2 again after about 6 months and nobody was home. Ordered myself BF 4 the same day

Ya the old servers are pretty dead,but still some hardcores in there.

Battlefield vietnam was the best.. used to love that version...

After the bug filled,exploit run mess BF3 was i wont purchase that title ever again.... if you have to reinstall BF3 off the origianal disk it must be a 50gig + DL.

Enjoy though guys,im sure its fun.... i went way back to stable MOH servers :whistling:

My son bought BF3. He was so amped to get home and play. That 50Gig DL managed to destroy days of anticipation within seconds.

BF3 wasn't the only game either. I find that games nowadays require more updating than you get playtime....

My son bought BF3. He was so amped to get home and play. That 50Gig DL managed to destroy days of anticipation within seconds.

BF3 wasn't the only game either. I find that games nowadays require more updating than you get playtime....

Yip, had to download about a gig worth of updates to just start playing.

BF nowdays at least creates a separate folder with the updates on it. You can just copy this folder off of any other BF3/4 playing guys PC and install.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Garfield! Nice to know. At the time he didn't know anybody though.

He's just started playing online games. Playing Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft with his mates (All on private servers though) I don't get anywhere near my PC anymore....

How does it work, does it learn you to play guitar?

mmmm tough one....yes it does but if you have some sort of base, you will enjoy it more.

Basically you plug in your electric and start the game....choose a song you want to learn...I chose paint it black by the stones. Game starts off speed and difficulty level very high, and adjust as you go along...at the end of the song it gives you practise games and lesson on parts you struggled, then you try again, increasing your score as you go along. It then focuses on sections that you struggled with, slowing it down and decreasing the difficulty until you ace it and then ups the tempo.

Absolutely crazy good game, actually more a tool than a game, but that is debatable

BF nowdays at least creates a separate folder with the updates on it. You can just copy this folder off of any other BF3/4 playing guys PC and install.

Hope this helps.

That helps,but still boils down to having a friend with a 14meg+ line to do the dl and pass on,should all be server based like bigger MMORPG's.

mmmm tough one....yes it does but if you have some sort of base, you will enjoy it more.

Basically you plug in your electric and start the game....choose a song you want to learn...I chose paint it black by the stones. Game starts off speed and difficulty level very high, and adjust as you go along...at the end of the song it gives you practise games and lesson on parts you struggled, then you try again, increasing your score as you go along. It then focuses on sections that you struggled with, slowing it down and decreasing the difficulty until you ace it and then ups the tempo.

Absolutely crazy good game, actually more a tool than a game, but that is debatable

Thanks, used to play back in the day when I was still in Varsity, think this is just what I need to get back into it

Thanks, used to play back in the day when I was still in Varsity, think this is just what I need to get back into it

Deffos, kinda like riding bicycle....you never forget where to put your fingers, although mine is super soft and tender at the moment.

If you have the basic chords under your belt, its flippen awesome...

Deffos, kinda like riding bicycle....you never forget where to put your fingers, although mine is super soft and tender at the moment.

If you have the basic chords under your belt, its flippen awesome...

Hehe, played the other day at a braai, three songs and my fingers were shot. :eek: