The k.k reputation of MTB's on the Spruit.

Brand

YA WHERS THE BLOCK BUTTON AGAIN,THOUGHT ITS A KID BUT SAYS HES 39 YEARS OLD WITH 2 KIDS,WONDER IF HE TALKS IN CAPS @ HOME !!!! <_<

OR I AM ONE THE KIDS USING MY DADS COMPUTER TO STIR

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing more annoying than the pedestrians on the spruit is a oke who keeps his caps lock in permanently.... Please stop!

Kenda, if you spent some time on the hub before you started to criticize and observed, you would have noticed that dipslick has approval for his use of caps lock. We would all start to worry that something is wrong when he starts to type like the rest of us. We are all different, thank goodness! How boring life would have been if we were all clones of each other. Chill bru!

Kenda, if you spent some time on the hub before you started to criticize and observed, you would have noticed that dipslick has approval for his use of caps lock. We would all start to worry that something is wrong when he starts to type like the rest of us. We are all different, thank goodness! How boring life would have been if we were all clones of each other. Chill bru!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I KNOW I AM BORED BUT :eek: :eek: SERIAAAS YOU MUST BE REAAAALLLYYY BORED

Just checking in and then remembered how much certain people and their predictability bore me. Hence edited my post.

Just checking in and then remembered how much certain people and their predictability bore me. Hence edited my post.

SO THEN I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT I AM THINKING THEN,

UHM he can do WTF he likes on the help a lady fred,but the rest of us dont have to find it amusing or put up with it.. whole rest of the planet uses this rule online except this 1 solitary dipstick ...and now this makes him not a clone... piss off.

UHM he can do WTF he likes on the help a lady fred,but the rest of us dont have to find it amusing or put up with it.. whole rest of the planet uses this rule online except this 1 solitary dipstick ...and now this makes him not a clone... piss off.

WTF HE LIKE,,,MMMMMMM OR PUT UP WITH IT MMMMMMMMM,,,THE WHOLE PLANET AGAINST DIPSLICKS CAPSLOCK SHIVER, HORROR, DRAMA, i am soooo sorry it bothers you to the extent that your upset, i dont know how i will sleep tonight,,

"find it amusing" never said i was here to entertain you, never thought it was supposed to be funny either

Lots of anger and frustration on the hub today. Me? I had a blast while riding this morning so feeling on top of the world.