The k.k reputation of MTB's on the Spruit.

Brand

LATER TROLS, WORK TIME IS UP THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT,, COULDNT HAVE DONE 4 HOURS OF WORK WITHOUT YOU

YOU GUYS ROCK

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF HE LIKE,,,MMMMMMM OR PUT UP WITH IT MMMMMMMMM,,,THE WHOLE PLANET AGAINST DIPSLICKS CAPSLOCK SHIVER, HORROR, DRAMA, i am soooo sorry it bothers you to the extent that your upset, i dont know how i will sleep tonight,,

"find it amusing" never said i was here to entertain you, never thought it was supposed to be funny either

eat my warm **** lightie, ima go ride GG.. your a non factor... plug in cuzzie....... wake up im done,fking troll leader...

come to durandts ill speak to you in caps with my hands.. get the ring for 5 min easy, bring the kids to see a caps lock PK

The Spruit is my primary training spot for MTB and trail running.

One thing that has been grinding me for a long time is the sense of entitlement that some MTBs on the Spruit have. Some of us do not make way for anyone or thing ( dogs, kids , runners or other MTB's).

In the my years riding the Spruit I have learnt to appreciate pedestrians that do not suddenly change direction when you approach them, they are predictable. A MTB can change direction faster than a pedestrian.

People are talking about applying speed limits on the Spruit or closing sections for MTBs.

This morning, I was a pedestrian that did not change direction and yes it was with intent. One of the "some MTBs" came straight at me and I held my line. He hit me and I gave him a shoulder. He crashed and wanted to bliksem me. Other trailies backed me and I left.

To that "some MTBer" hope your bike is ok boet, sorry if it is not.

Would it be reasonable to expect MTB to change direction to avoid people and things?

There are always 2 sides to the story and I was riding the spruit this morning and witnessed the whole event.

The incident happened on the jeep track section close to the blue bridge at delta park. The rider you knocked off his bike was in front of me.

You were jogging and he was in the jeep track on the same side as you, in that area it is sandy and rutted and whilst this guy was not traveling fast, he did pull to the left hand side of the jeep track as he was chatting to his mate.

Rather than you moving to your left to avoid a collision, you did more than stood your ground, you moved towards him and as he came alongside you you lent into him and gave a good shoulder to knock him off his bike. Full intent to cause harm.

He moved as best he could in the jeep track without getting caught on the edge of the rut, you on the other hand rather than move to your left, you moved to your right and towards him. Even one step to your left would have been enough to avoid a collision, yet at 7:30am this morning your intent was clear for all to see, both me and my mate riding behind saw this incident as we were less than 5m behind the cyclist you knocked over with intent and could have caused serious injury.

I am not surprised he wanted to give you a klap, I would have done so if it had been me. The 2 walkers with their dogs who were over 40m away did not see the incident and yes they got involved but hardly came to your assistance. You were told to move on before you did get a klap by this rider and fortunately the rider whilst in full rage decided to leave it and I guess carry on with his ride.

Now you come on here claiming the innocent party and trying to make out mountain bikers are a danger and giving them a bad name.

You sir at a chop for your actions, especially coming on the hub and grossly tinting the incident to make out you are the injured party!

Edited by shaper

LATER TROLS, WORK TIME IS UP THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT,, COULDNT HAVE DONE 4 HOURS OF WORK WITHOUT YOU

YOU GUYS ROCK

ITS A CAPSLOCK DAY!!

eat my warm **** lightie, ima go ride GG.. your a non factor... plug in cuzzie....... wake up im done,fking troll leader...

come to durandts ill speak to you in caps with my hands.. get the ring for 5 min easy, bring the kids to see a caps lock PK

YOU ARE SO CUTE WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY

post-36275-0-64410000-1370081412_thumb.jpg

There are always 2 sides to the story and I was riding the spruit this morning and witnessed the whole event.

The incident happened on the jeep track section close to the blue bridge at delta park. The rider you knocked off his bike was in front of me.

You were jogging and he was in the jeep track on the same side as you, in that area it is sandy and rutted and whilst this guy was not traveling fast, he did pull to the left hand side of the jeep track as he was chatting to his mate.

Rather than you moving to your left to avoid a collision, you did more than stood your ground, you moved towards him and as he came alongside you you lent into him and gave a good shoulder to knock him off his bike. Full intent to cause harm.

He moved as best he could in the jeep track without getting caught on the edge of the rut, you on the other hand rather than move to your left, you moved to your right and towards him. Even one step to your left would have been enough to avoid a collision, yet at 7:30am this morning your intent was clear for all to see, both me and my mate riding behind saw this incident as we were less than 5m behind the cyclist you knocked over with intent and could have caused serious injury.

I am not surprised he wanted to give you a klap, I would have done so if it had been me. The 2 walkers with their dogs who were over 40m away did not see the incident and yes they got involved but hardly came to your assistance. You were told to move on before you did get a klap by this rider and fortunately the rider whilst in full rage decided to leave it and I guess carry on with his ride.

Now you come on here claiming the innocent party and trying to make out mountain bikers are a danger and giving them a bad name.

You sir at a chop for your actions, especially coming on the hub and grossly tinting the incident to make out you are the injured party!

Don't think OP will show his face again on here

Dude, I played this movie through my head a couple of times this morning. Yes, I kept my line with intent, but the lean was not intentional. I did not move my feet, to jump infront of him.

Please read the post again. The intention is not bad mouth MTBres. I am a MTBer as well.

Guest Oom Kalahari!

Oh damn... I was out cycling and missed the whole modder gooiing session... cant we start the fight again? Pretty please!!!

Oh damn... I was out cycling and missed the whole modder gooiing session... cant we start the fight again? Pretty please!!!

Did I miss something??? Cause apparently I am about to get a PK for using CAPS, I have gone over my posts to see where I attacked, did I miss something ??ANYONE

TO MR 2NUTZ YOU WILL DONNER ME NO DOUBT CLEARLY YOU USE YOUR HANDS TO SORT OUT YOUR ISSUES, ME I AM A LITTLE GIRL I DON'T SO YOU THE MAN I APOLOGISE...

Dude, I played this movie through my head a couple of times this morning. Yes, I kept my line with intent, but the lean was not intentional. I did not move my feet, to jump infront of him.

Please read the post again. The intention is not bad mouth MTBres. I am a MTBer as well.

Your shoulder charge was given with such force that you may as well have straight armed the guy and taken his head off. Your intent was there for all to see including me being the rider right behind this guy you hit.

As I said he pulled to the left of the jeep track as best as he could, you could have stepped to your left to avoid a collision, but you did not and instead dipped your shoulder and gave it a full shoulder charge knowing you would knock him off his bike.

You were lucky he and his mate did not take matters into their own hands and actually left it when he should have given you a klap. Good on him!

And now instead of being satisfied with your deliberate actions,you come on the hub making noise as an innocent party, when the incident was all down to your own actions and malicious intent!

I hope the guy you hit is a Hubber so he can also give his account!

Edited by shaper

Guest Oom Kalahari!

Did I miss something??? Cause apparently I am about to get a PK for using CAPS, I have gone over my posts to see where I attacked, did I miss something ??ANYONE

TO MR 2NUTZ YOU WILL DONNER ME NO DOUBT CLEARLY YOU USE YOUR HANDS TO SORT OUT YOUR ISSUES, ME I AM A LITTLE GIRL I DON'T SO YOU THE MAN I APOLOGISE...

*dipstick mode ON&

CAPS THE SH*IT OUT OF THEM!

*dipstick mode of*

*dipstick mode ON&

CAPS THE SH*IT OUT OF THEM!

*dipstick mode of*

HONESTLY DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING, HEY OOM YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME, ABOUT THE NEED FOR YOUR PRACTICE IN THE STICKS???

Guest Oom Kalahari!

Your shoulder charge was given with such force that you may as well have straight armed the guy and taken his head off....

HULK SMASH!

so he didn't bump him. .. he blixemd him? That's not right bru. . thats not right. ..

Guest Oom Kalahari!

HONESTLY DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING, HEY OOM YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME, ABOUT THE NEED FOR YOUR PRACTICE IN THE STICKS???

What question... practice what sticks?

So.... Much.... fresh. .. air.... cant think