[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Cullinan

Tim_Fair

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Prepare for forced bear stops! And if you see a green Axis A60, pedal as fast as you can, cause I'm loading my Camelbak with tequila just for you!

Hey Lads... Lets be kind hey, I've Still got to pedal 40km and at least make Midnight!!!

I hope your mates are dressing you up so we recognize you, we can all carry a little something for you to drink, 40kms is a long way.

Hey Lads... Lets be kind hey, I've Still got to pedal 40km and at least make Midnight!!!

Gonna be a loooooong day :whistling: :whistling:

No. Prepare for forced bear stops! And if you see a green Axis A60, pedal as fast as you can, cause I'm loading my Camelbak with tequila just for you!

WTF is a bear stop?! Pedal John, pedal hard!!! :clap:

going to pick up seeding tomorrow at cyclelab 4ways

Have you received your email with collection info etc or just going with arrangements similar to the previous race ?

Collection at Epic on Thursday.

Participants will need to collect their goody bags, distance & seeding stickers at the following shops:

Cyclelab, Fourways - Johannesburg 03 July 2013 10am – 4pm

Epic Bike Shop - Centurion 04 July 2013 10am – 4pm

Cyclelab - Pretoria 05 July 2013 10am – 4pm

Hi guys!

Looking forward to this race alot! My first diamond rush and all indications are that it is going to be great! The route looks great en promises to provide for alot of excitement!

What can one expect? I did the Monster earlier this year, does this race compare in difficulty?

Cheers and good luck!