2014 Joberg2C

Wayne Potgieter

Maybe as entries open...all the folks looking for partners should go on a lekker long group ride. That way you can test potential partners and buddy up? Look for riders of similar pace and skill?

Or similar beer taste

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne I am prepared IF YOU ASK NICELY to wear your companies logo on a kit of your choice and cost, IF U BUY ME A JOBERG ENTRY, but only If u ask nicely

And yes I got TV coverage twice this year

I would love to do this race. I know I should probably try find the answer but quicker to ask. What is the entry fee?

I am also going to try get an entry. Decided to see how a fare and do it as a team and then do Sani with the Wif 2 weeks later.

I am there like a bear!

But still debating the solo vs team option.

I would prefer a team but lacking a partner

I recommend solo, gives you the option to ride with mates but there's no pressure. Own tent is a big bonus.

I recommend solo, gives you the option to ride with mates but there's no pressure. Own tent is a big bonus.

Agree oom, solo is lekkers in the sense that you can do your own thing. Want to stay for an extra minute at a waterpoint, then do it, tap off the pace, shunt down a section...all up to you and that tent does get mighty small after a couple of days. The flipside is there is no-one to give motivational obama like speeches when your are digging deep.

Agree oom, solo is lekkers in the sense that you can do your own thing. Want to stay for an extra minute at a waterpoint, then do it, tap off the pace, shunt down a section...all up to you and that tent does get mighty small after a couple of days. The flipside is there is no-one to give motivational obama like speeches when your are digging deep.

We rode pretty well together and we werent even team mates, a couple of times you pulled me from the pits of hell and got me to the end of the stage or to the next WP.

We rode pretty well together and we werent even team mates, a couple of times you pulled me from the pits of hell and got me to the end of the stage or to the next WP.

Same here dude, we were one man wolfpacks that just rode together, funny how everyone has a kuk day along the way....your obama speech at poffader pass stopped me from sitting under one of those thorntrees, crying and sucking a gel for comfort. The staying next to each other was lekkers though, we had priceless moments with the tortoises.

Guest Karma
Same here dude, we were one man wolfpacks that just rode together, funny how everyone has a kuk day along the way....your obama speech at poffader pass stopped me from sitting under one of those thorntrees, crying and sucking a gel for comfort. The staying next to each other was lekkers though, we had priceless moments with the tortoises.

I'm there. :thumbup:

We should change it to "thehub J2C"

I am thinking of getting a really nice kit made in my companies details.

Where is the best place for this?

Think ASG might be able to help, also anatomic...no idea of costs though wayne