MTB'ers are so "tough"....

Hammy

Ha! I like how the mtb guys get upset when someone generalises about them...

Now you know how the well behaved roadies feel.

But I digress.

That sounds like despicable cycling. Gut definitely deserves a stiff klap. And then some. Lucky the wheels turns and he'll get his own back... Real soon.

Hope the girls ok:) good luck

see what happens when you let a roadie loose on a mountain bike? :eek: :devil: :whistling:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see what happens when you let a roadie loose on a mountain bike? :eek: :devil: :whistling:

Whoohoo

I must say I had a fairly pleasant experience on the 30km. Although I was doing most of the overtaking as I managed to find myself starting right at the back of the 3rd group. And even then I would sit behind someone until it was appropriate to over take and warn them when doing so. You're going to get c**ts everywhere you go, hopefully this looser will get What he deserves soon. Karmas a mother f**king bitch...

Edited by goose1111

She's fine, thanks for asking. In a neckbrace but will survive.

Anyway, just wanted to raise a general point around courtesy and respect. Not going to get involved in a roadie vs MTB debate.

See you gents (and ladies) on the trails soon...

I'm not defending the transgressor, but have on occasion seen similar occurrences when riders are not appropriately seeded. On many self-seeding races I have been forced to overtake when it was not quite so safe and must admit that I have felt the urge to switch a rider or 2 when they simply just refuse to give track when it is safe to do so, but not convenient. OP, please bring your complaint to the attention of the race organizer.

To the less experienced riders out there: Please seed yourself appropriately to keep yourself and those around you out of danger. I see way too many of the tekkie and PT short brigade wanting to start in the first group of a race only to be a danger to themselves and those around them.