Urgent appeal for assistance!!

Wannabe

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys.

First of all, thank you Wannabe for thinking of this and starting this post.

It is really a stressfull thing having to worry about the funding and it really helps to think that there is people out there that care and support the racing cyclists. :clap:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Maroesjka

maybe u should try arrange an event like a race etc and have some of the entry fee find its way to her. times are tough in SA most people are asking for money to put food on plates and ur asking to send someone overseas...

u can also ask ppl to donate voyager miles to cover her flight.

None. You set the campaign goal and put up a decent campaign. The only catch is that you must hit your target for the funding to kick in, else it goes away.

Nice thing is that it is in USD, so 1:10ZAR

A bit of journalistic flair for the appeal, maybe some sweeteners for early backers, ie personal updates on progress, pics with Fire at events etc, maybe an SA Champ jersey for the top backer?

http://www.kickstarter.com/hello?ref=homepage

Guest Frail4Life

Hi guys.

It is really a stressfull thing having to worry about the funding and it really helps to think that there is people out there that care and support the racing cyclists. :clap:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Maroesjka

You are Welcome!

Make us Proud.

Guest Frail4Life

maybe u should try arrange an event like a race etc and have some of the entry fee find its way to her. times are tough in SA most people are asking for money to put food on plates and ur asking to send someone overseas...

u can also ask ppl to donate voyager miles to cover her flight.

She has already paid for her ticket.

Guest Frail4Life

How much do you need?

What i hear is she has received contact from 3 Hubbers. Going on the figure in the letter of R15 000.

No idea how close she is on her budget.

seriously..whats the balance needed?

Last I heard she still needed R15 000.00, but then it does not leave her with any spending money.

Edited by Wannabe

Hi guys.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Maroesjka

Fire, you deserve it. You have worked hard to become the best in SA, so it is only fair that you receive assistance to reach your goal.