Urgent appeal for assistance!!

Wannabe

Thanks guys!

Only saw this posting today. It was an extremely good trip!

The trip got sprung on us very suddenly. While we were competing at Track nationals, the CSA selectors came up to some of us and asked if we would be avaible to go to Malaysia that following week.

Most of said yes, but really actually forgot about it. I mean, no offence...it's CSA... haha! :eek:

Anyway.. so we got the call Monday morning after Champs and we departed that Wednesday moring. :clap:

We had to pay a small amount and get ourselves to JHB airport, but all worth it!

Please have a look at my latest blog. Some stories on there about Nationals and Malaysia. :drool:

Hope you enjoy it!!

http://www.maroesjka...ogJune2014.html

Glad all is going well, DONT FORGET US WHEN U MAKE IT IN THE BEEEG LEAGUES,,,,KEEP IT UP

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad all is going well, DONT FORGET US WHEN U MAKE IT IN THE BEEEG LEAGUES,,,,KEEP IT UP

I'll never forget! My feet firmly on the ground :drool: .. but in saying that, how does that saying go.. "daar moet nog baie water onderdeur die brug vloei" :wacko: (too late to translate that to Engleeeesh) :whistling:

Edited by Fire

I'll never forget! My feet firmly on the ground :drool: .. but in saying that, how does that saying go.. "daar moet nog baie water onderdeur die brug vloei" :wacko: (too late to translate that to Engleeeesh) There is still much water to flow under the bridge. :whistling:

Hopelik is daai die regte vertaling. Lanklaas wat ek so iets probeer.

Hey guys.

Check out some footage on Super Cycling this week. They are showing some of the racing at the recent SA Track Champs held in Durban.

Wonder what we can do to get some more tv time for track?? :wacko:

Sponsors won't get involved if they don't get broadcasted!

Track racing is exciting to watch, and we sure do have some big races throughout the year in SA which can be broadcasted.

Your thoughts? Lately you only see MTB on super cycling(not that I have anything against it)

Was just wondering if the "viewers" would be interested to see track racing on there?

(mmmm, I smell a thread opening up...) :whistling:

Fire :drool:

"Super"-Cycling should scrap 1 of their 50 24/7 soccer channels & dedicate just one of it to cycling, where they can play all cycling disciplines the entire day, repeats if necessary, if they don't have enough footage. I mean really now who cares about the Nigerian or Kenyan soccer leagues? We don't even watch our own SA league!!!

It's time the masses start protesting & petition for this???

It's time the masses start protesting & petition for this???

LOL. For every one cycling fan in SA there are at least 100 soccer fans. Money talks, and if it made business sense to have a dedicated cycling channel then they would have done it.

LOL. For every one cycling fan in SA there are at least 100 soccer fans. Money talks, and if it made business sense to have a dedicated cycling channel then they would have done it.

probably true but the cycling fans are more likely the ones who mostly take Out the Premium Bouquet?

We are slowly but surely getting some exposre...

Please tune in/record/rewind/ffw.. whatever the case to Chanel 263 (CTV) this evening at 21:00.

Myself, Carl Bonthuys, Theuns van der Bank and Evan Carstens were interviewed for the sports show that they broadcast. ^_^

Vuurtjie

Please tune in/record/rewind/ffw.. whatever the case to Chanel 263 (CTV) this evening at 21:00.

Myself, Carl Bonthuys, Theuns van der Bank and Evan Carstens were interviewed for the sports show that they broadcast. ^_^

Vuurtjie

WILL DO !!!!

Vuurtjie

such a natural in front of the camera, well done Fire

And WHAT a sprint on the track FIRE. Watched on friday night and how nice was the 15min plus to watch. Need to see more of track cycling and the exposure of the discipline :clap:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!!

Trust you all are keeping fit, and not fat ... hehe :drool:

Here's my latest blog insert http://www.maroesjka.co.za/BlogAug2014.html

Have a read, I hope you enjoy it.

If any of you know someone on the inside of a big/small/willing company, please let me know.

Please come support us this weekend on the track!

Unfortunately not a lot of Ladies entered, but I'll give my best entertainment for the crowd.

Cheers guys

Fire