(re)Introducing CITEC wheels...

Eldron

Got my wiele over the weekend. Breeze to convert, easy to seat tyres....happy days

Yussus, bikes run chainless these days nogal, i must get me 1 of those, save on lube :thumbup:

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yussus, bikes run chainless these days nogal, i must get me 1 of those, save on lube :thumbup:

ja, didn't you get the memo about the electric motor boetie.....its the bees knees

ja, didn't you get the memo about the electric motor boetie.....its the bees knees

I thought those only came in Specialized bikes, not SpeciaRized (TM - cos this is going to be my new brand) bikes :whistling:

With our range of Sigh-Tek wheels :rolleyes:

For those that are interested Front 29r Ascender S weighs in at 830g and rear ascender S 29r with hub etc weighs in at 930g.

Wayne - now that they're up and running please send us a ride review :-)

For clarity - the weights you mention above are for a 15TA front with the 15TA-QR adaptors and a 142x12 rear axle.

The "standard" 15TA front and QR rear is 1,680g just like the brochure says. Ze chermans like their accuracy.

In other news - Mr. Iron smashed a 25th place at Masters World XCO Champs on the Ascender S Lefty wheel last week. His nonchalant jumping of the second rock garden had my little fellars puckering up!

That Eldron chap didn't fair quite as well on the "normal" Ascender S wheel - the blighter only managed 2 laps before being pulled on the 80% time rule. He is not pleased and plotting his revenge in Norway 2014!

I'll post a pic of the race bikes when they're dusted off and fit for photography :-)

With our range of Sigh-Tek wheels :rolleyes:

I've reported you to Matt under his new "we don't sell fakes" policy.

Expect 7 german men with a very bright light and shiny steel tools at your door soon....

Got my wiele over the weekend. Breeze to convert, easy to seat tyres....happy days

Mooi man rouxtie she looks hotttttt

Archived