What someone is willing to pay

Butterbean

Ive seen an ad for 2 bikes... they have been 6 months old for almost a year.

I need me some of that anti-aging lotion he rubs on them bikes

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone has said this already but the worst is when people make the comments, "nice bike, if I had the money now I'd buy it" "pity this is not 29er" "good luck with the sale" No one cares whether you have the money or not and that you own a 29er. If it's the part/bike you want make a comment, don't waste other people's time....

The fact that hubbers are giving a good or positive comment on an item for sale even if they are not buying it can greatly enhance the sale, especially if someone is interested but unsure whether is a good price or decent quality... See the positives in it rather that the negative and bad attitude you show!

That should be reported

When I looked at these bikes in December 2012 they were still 6 months old...

Must be that new stans anti aging lotion they have been embalmed with

I don't know if anyone has said this already but the worst is when people make the comments, "nice bike, if I had the money now I'd buy it" "pity this is not 29er" "good luck with the sale" No one cares whether you have the money or not and that you own a 29er. If it's the part/bike you want make a comment, don't waste other people's time....

I'm interested... how much time has it actually wasted for you and what had you planned to do with that extra time?