What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the last episode of Tyrant,sorta story line that relates to isis.Worth watching. S3 is on its way!!  :thumbup:

Some might watch Blindspot.. now ever since her handler appeared I was going bonkers as to where I had seen him before.. so sometime during the weekend I found myself clicking on cinderella and before I said no this is rubbish this happened.

0a7b24af746de59ab1ae179bdf059c86.jpg

=

5cf1e8fb63d610be8bdc1659e08149c8.jpg

=

e6ae0b36717cd7d28c494e085cc10f2b.jpg

=

fd503d71306189a9a9b783c1bc2be478.jpg

=

1dcc6c04c30c9d57ee6d2cf1a7a03b52.jpg

And now I can rest easy.

As to why I never asked Google.. I don't know.. it was one of those things that bugged me while watching the show.. but not after lol

Edited by Gen

Last episode of Dexter S8 in the bag last night.

Was an interesting watch.... Bit of a sh!tty ending TBH. Really didn't expect it to fragment like it did but then again the previous seasons should have been a warning that this wasn't going to end well.....

The question is...... WHAT NOW?!?

Needs to be something that we don't have to chase the kids out to be able to watch....

EDIT: Not that we let them watch Dexter!!!!!  :eek:

I can see I am going to have to burn some bandwidth on IMDB this afternoon......

Edited by Grebel

Was an interesting watch.... Bit of a sh!tty ending TBH. Really didn't expect it to fragment like it did but then again the previous seasons should have been a warning that this wasn't going to end well.....

Needs to be something that we don't have to chase the kids out to be able to watch....

I can see I am going to have to burn some bandwidth on IMDB this afternoon......

Banshee gets my vote, but you'll DEFINITELY need to chase the kids out for that one!

Depends on what you are looking for. Are you interested in violence, action, drama, humour, mystery...?

Adult-rated for violence and sex: Shows that are excellent imo - Vikings, Banshee, Marco Polo, Preacher, Daredevil.

Dramas with humour I recommend: House MD, Boston Legal, The Newsroom.

I am impressed you made it season 5...let alone season 8!

have you done mad men yet?

what about Fargo?, The Knick? Mr Robot?

they all borderline kid friendly though

edit - also the slap...which was excellent

Edited by Stretch

I am impressed you made it season 5...let alone season 8!

have you done mad men yet?

what about Fargo?, The Knick? Mr Robot?

they all borderline kid friendly though

edit - also the slap...which was excellent

It's like an OCD thing.... Must finish what has been started. Same applies to shyte movies unfortunately......

Fargo - tick

The Knick - might have a look. Heard good things 

Mr Robot - Not sure Mrs Grebs will be into that.....

Might fall back on the old faithfuls like Blue Bloods or Person of Interest... Got some catching up to do there

Might fall back on the old faithfuls like Blue Bloods or Person of Interest... Got some catching up to do there

whoever decided to kill POI is doing a proper job of it: they are destroying what's been a fantastic show to the point the only lingering memory of it is going to be a bitter one. :angry:

It's like an OCD thing.... Must finish what has been started. Same applies to shyte movies unfortunately......

Fargo - tick

The Knick - might have a look. Heard good things 

Mr Robot - Not sure Mrs Grebs will be into that.....

Try Broadchurch Season 1 & 2.

Definitely a lot more 'Mrs Friendly' than some of the other favorite series.

• 2 weeks later...

Person of Interest last episode was awesome..

The last episode of Person of Interest was not what I had expected.... Actually a little sad...

I kinda like John.. He was a Bad Ass..

Edited by Lexx

I also enjoy the Borgias.. mind you I wonder when that's back

I got through the first episode of season 1 this morning. Looks promising. Irons seems like a good choice for the papacy. Any idea how many seasons it ran?

Edited by Tumbleweed