What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

One episode would have made it a movie... ;) :P

I do miss the way Season 1 worked where we didn't know it was in the future and all that, but, I'm still interested to see where it's going, I'm sure they're planning a third season.

they're absolutely planning a 3rd

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started watching Season 6 last night and realised how much I had missed Donna :wub:

Suits aka God dammit... they say it in every second sentence.

lost interest in suits circa season 4 where they had that mid season break...can't be bothered to get back into it. I see he is in Jail now

it's worth it, imo. And yeah. He's in jail. Best catch up, don't wanna spoil it for you... 

Well, it's that or F Bombs

We just laugh because it's used a lot in the script..doesn't bug me either way..it's just something we picked up on and quite funny..

We just laugh because it's used a lot in the script..doesn't bug me either way..it's just something we picked up on and quite funny..

It is quite funny.

I chuckled at: 'Right now I'm gonna go to my office and fix myself a goddamn drink!'

Edited by splat

it's worth it, imo. And yeah. He's in jail. Best catch up, don't wanna spoil it for you... 

I kinda lost interest. But still watch it with the wife occasionally. 

I've gotten over Donna's sassy persona ages ago. She was very enticing to begin with.

Now I'm just like. Yeah, you're Donna. I get it. 

The tiresome, adversarial dialogue is also in every second scene.

It always leads into somebody having the last say with some kind of something semi profound punchline which then fades out the scene. 

The show also plays itself out over and over and over again too.

We're in a huge pile of ****. What amazing legal loophole will somebody come up with this time to get us out of it. Phew, that was a good idea Mike. But now we're in much deeper ****. Well done for saving us Harvey. Now we're in more ****. etc. etc.

If there's one silver lining it has to be Jessica's wardrobe. That woman can dress.

I kinda lost interest. But still watch it with the wife occasionally. 

I've gotten over Donna's sassy persona ages ago. She was very enticing to begin with.

Now I'm just like. Yeah, you're Donna. I get it. 

The tiresome, adversarial dialogue is also in every second scene.

It always leads into somebody having the last say with some kind of something semi profound punchline which then fades out the scene. 

The show also plays itself out over and over and over again too.

We're in a huge pile of ****. What amazing legal loophole will somebody come up with this time to get us out of it. Phew, that was a good idea Mike. But now we're in much deeper ****. Well done for saving us Harvey. Now we're in more ****. etc. etc.

If there's one silver lining it has to be Jessica's wardrobe. That woman can dress.

Yeah, true. Though it's still FAR better than the repetition in TWD...

in a fashion-fight, who would you pick: Jessica from suits or Dr Watson from Elementary?