What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Was not aware that true detective is a spin off.

Also enjoyed girl with the dragon tattoo's original subtiteled version more than the hollywood version.

I only do subtitles occasionally.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching The Walking Dead as I type, glad that it is finally on again. :clap:

Anybody that has started watching Helix? There are 6 episodes out so far, I haven't quite made up my mind on it yet.

lies. watched the original version of Girl with The Dragon Tatoo with subs. All three versions. Only got to know about the Danish version of The Bridge after I had already been sucked in with the US version. Poor excuse, but there it is.

aah sorry....might try the american version of the bridge..just to see what its like

Watching The Walking Dead as I type, glad that it is finally on again. :clap:

Anybody that has started watching Helix? There are 6 episodes out so far, I haven't quite made up my mind on it yet.

also watched the walking dead just now. Very glad that it has started again! but damn, carl needs a fat PK

also watched the walking dead just now. Very glad that it has started again! but damn, carl needs a fat PK

watching it tomorrow. did the stupid thing of watching elysium on the plane yesterday and did not finish..but kind of need to see what happens..so finishing that tonight......but damn...what a *** movie

Another one added to my regular watching list is Banshee season 2. started with Episode 1 last night.

And in between we watch some Arrow season 2 as well.

as each week passes, even more reason not to connect DSTV again. :thumbup:

watching it tomorrow. did the stupid thing of watching elysium on the plane yesterday and did not finish..but kind of need to see what happens..so finishing that tonight......but damn...what a *** movie

I couldn't finish Elysium....

I couldn't finish Elysium....

i did not either!

the whole premise of the movie is based upon that he is going to die in 4 days..all this after falling into an enclosure and getting radiation sprayed on him....in an enclosure that can detect an organic being stuck inside but cannot automatically turn off the spraying process and open the door!

looking forward to Game of Thrones se4..... :clap:

I love it. Pick up the pieces of the red wedding. Yay! Spoiler alert:

There's another wedding...

• 3 weeks later...

Yes.....I thoroughly enjoyed Sundays episode....Beth's Character development was superb

post-7169-0-87537400-1393914127_thumb.jpg

And it had the incredible Up the wolves by the Mountain Goats...a song about facing adversity