What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I wonder how any of those people complaining were first in line to watch 50 shades of grey.

So stupid.

My favourite one on the link I posted was the person who admitted that they could just block the channel or not watch it, yet they still felt the need to complain - shows you how little some people have happening in their lives.

It's a TV show, watch it or don't watch it, and move on with your life.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"It goes against any grain of Christianity to project Satan as a caring and helpful 'person'."

Funny that, it goes against any grain of agnosticism to project God as a caring and helpful 'person'. So can M-Net please stop airing Chrisitan channels during daytime hours?

Two thumbs up for Lucifer.

Billions, American Crime, The Last Kingdom, The Wire and the British crime drama Line of Duty.  Looking forward to when Game of Thrones returns.

I started watching Fear the Walking Dead. First two episodes was a bit Boring. But now it seems that its getting better.

Still un-decided if I like it or not....

I started watching Fear the Walking Dead. First two episodes was a bit Boring. But now it seems that its getting better.

Still un-decided if I like it or not....

I quite enjoyed it

Streamed catastrophe from Amazon prime... Was quite good light entertainment and made me chuckle a few times.. Worth a watch if there is nothing else

I quite enjoyed it

The last episode I enjoyed. It was pretty good. Just hope it stays like this. But its a good storyline.

so...

walking dead - sun 14th

Vinyl - Sun 14th

Better Call Saul - Mon 15th

Broad City - Thursday 18th

Vikings - Friday 19th

and the shitty 100 is already 3 episodes in...but since I watched the first 2 seasons I fell compelled to watch the 3rd