What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two shows I'm really enjoying at the moment,and that IMO, have developed very nicely:

Stan Lee's Lucky Man

Colony - slow start, but the pacing is picking up nicely, seemingly in proportion to the body count.

Second chance is interesting enough,but hit a flatspot due to a formulaic approach. however, last few eps have opened up some interesting possibilities. The brother is creepy as hell.(a south african actor btw)

Damn! Vinyl is by far the best thing on TV at the moment...might be because I enjoy music...but i'm thoroughly enjoying it

The music is brilliant

two shows I'm really enjoying at the moment,and that IMO, have developed very nicely:

Stan Lee's Lucky Man

Colony - slow start, but the pacing is picking up nicely, seemingly in proportion to the body count.

Second chance is interesting enough,but hit a flatspot due to a formulaic approach. however, last few eps have opened up some interesting possibilities. The brother is creepy as hell.(a south african actor btw)

Also enjoying Lucky Man and Second Chance

Also enjoying Lucky Man and Second Chance

Yip Second Chance is Pretty Cool. And who doesn't love "The Goldbergs"

And then there is 11.22.63, awesome storyline. And Chicago PD..

Blindspot are also not bad, well, maybe because Jane Doe is Hot...Only reason I watch it.. :w00t:

was wondering the other day if that woman would ever birth ugly children. she's stunning!

thanks for reminding me to get stuck into 11.22.63! First ep had some interesting stuff going on, but i didn't finish it. Will fix that later  this week.

Edited by Capricorn

Quite stoked that Gotham is back on air.

Gotham is cool. And when Rick Grimes slept with Michonne in The Walking Dead, i was like Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... There are so many Hot women in that Community, why her..... :eek:

Blindspot are also not bad, well, maybe because Jane Doe is Hot...Only reason I watch it.. :w00t:

was wondering the other day if that woman would ever birth ugly children. she's stunning!

thanks for reminding me to get stuck into 11.22.63! First ep had some interesting stuff going on, but i didn't finish it. Will fix that later  this week.

She's good looking, but I lost interest in the story very fast.

She's good looking, but I lost interest in the story very fast.

I think the American public as well. because i see now they advertising it a hell of a lot on Hulu etc. Maybe the viewers dropped quit a bit after the first couple of episodes.

I think the American public as well. because i see now they advertising it a hell of a lot on Hulu etc. Maybe the viewers dropped quit a bit after the first couple of episodes.

Nothing dropped faster than Angel From Hell.

They pulled it off the air after only 5 episodes.

Nothing dropped faster than Angel From Hell.

They pulled it off the air after only 5 episodes.

yo! no wonder i couldn't find anything new. Trailer was lank funny though. it hooked me.