What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Different stone construction, maybe? Limestone vs granite?

But ja. Danaerys seemed to have learnt a few aerial combat tactics. Like, stay low and out of the functional range of motion of those crossbows. Can't move high or low and they had a very small window of operation.

You know they actually built that set in Belfast..quite incredible

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s Tuesday... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned![emoji15]

Like I said many pages back..... She's not liked in our house... Proved it last night. The internet has been blindly supporting her giving "viable" excuses for her actions.. For example.. The execution of the tarly's...no chances now... She is the one with green eyes

Cersei and Jamie scene was cringey and poorly executed. What a wet blanket Jamie was though

Tyrian has been beyond useless this season

Every weapon has a weakness.. the scorpions don't have the angles and they are really heavy so difficult to turn around.. she actually destroyed them very smart.. came from high and nailed them again on the reload.... same with the ones on the walls.

yes and no

She attacked the boats in the classical way.. attack from in the sun, from above, but the walls were straight on..Euron seems the only one to actually make a shot. it was too easy, its like they didn't even try...

One other thing... Sure it's fantasy and you get a bit of poetic license... But fire is fire.. And no amount of fire or intensity of fire can cause buildings to explode on impact. Also how can it cause buildings to explode but also leave soldiers standing and staggerng to death after the same intensity of dragon breath.

Cringey

Edited by Stretch

Like I said many pages back..... She's not liked in our house... Proved it last night. The internet has been blindly supporting her giving "viable" excuses for her actions.. For example.. The execution of the tarly's...no chances now... She is the one with green eyes

Cersei and Jamie scene was cringey and poorly executed. What a wet blanket Jamie was though

Tyrian has been beyond useless this season

People forget and because her previous acts were justified by some it seemed to be okay by people, she was always ruthlessf890956256161b5f0a55839e6e103e0c.jpg

There was no way that there wouldn't have been innocent lives lost.. you think Cersei wouldn't have set off that wildfire after the bells rang and the armies walked in..that was her last line of defense ..and lets not forget she brought the people in to the city to form a huge human shield for her.

Edited by Gen

Can we just gove one of the best characters a moment pls.. RIP Sandor

At the start of the episode, was he trying to poison Danny?

Why couldnt we just have a Disney ending.

Little Jon Snow Dragon babies  :D

At the start of the episode, was he trying to poison Danny?

Why couldnt we just have a Disney ending.

Little Jon Snow Dragon babies :D

You are confusing Sandor (the Hound) with Varys.

And Yes Varys was trying to poison her

Lol this is Game of Thrones there is no happily ever after.

Edited by Gen

Can we just gove one of the best characters a moment pls.. RIP Sandor

"Just ******* die"

That scene with Ayra before was great... And the scene interchanges between the fight and Ayra on the streets was the highlight of the episode

"Just ******* die"

That scene with Ayra before was great... And the scene interchanges between the fight and Ayra on the streets was the highlight of the episode

Stunning.

Yeah, I reckon so, too...

Arya wearing Grey Worm's face or Jon kills her himself...... if it is Jon he will take the black again as he will blame himself for everything[emoji849].. the man is def too much Stark and Not enough Targaryen for this game they play.

But Dany won't let Jon get close enough to her..so it points to Arya wearing a face and the only one left to wear that can get close is Grey Worm.

Arya wearing Grey Worm's face or Jon kills her himself...... if it is Jon he will take the black again as he will blame himself for everything[emoji849].. the man is def too much Stark and Not enough Targaryen for this game they play.

But Dany won't let Jon get close enough to her..so it points to Arya wearing a face and the only one left to wear that can get close is Grey Worm.

or maybe the little guy grows a pair and does it himself....