What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

After a year without dstv I started to watch my Northern Exposure collection. They don't make TV series like that anymore.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy worming my way inside Sense8 at the moment. Character development FTW... 

Oh, and can't wait for Mr Robot to resurface! That 1st episode MUST have been a legitimate "leak" - it's superb. 

Oh, and can't wait for Mr Robot to resurface! That 1st episode MUST have been a legitimate "leak" - it's superb. 

Agreed, that was brilliant

Busy worming my way inside Sense8 at the moment. Character development FTW... 

im battling to motivate myself to watch ep2...but will persevere...although I have the entire Orange is the New Black S03 to fit in now

Yes it is...a very unremarkable season.... The show has lost it's sting me thinks

Blame it on the source material -the "4th" book (A feast for Crows) on which the 5th season was supposed to be based is one massive bore-feast (a typical filler novel in-between big storylines). I think the producers did very well given the source material (they basicly ignored big chunks of Feast of Crows, used the next book  and made up their own stuff along the way)

George Martin needs to finish that next book.. We all hanging about waiting for it.

Up until now we knew what was coming. . But now with book and series being at the same place we are in limbo.

Haven't read Dance with Dragons yet, but I'm sure they haven't covered Feast of Crows + both the 2 Dance with Dragons novels fully in this series - I'm sure there would be at least enough material left for one more series?

And finally - FFS!! The pitfalls of social media, haven't watched the final episode yet but stumbled on some big final episode spoilers on a FOOTBALL parody twitter account of all places.

You know I actually felt sorry for her.. which is weird cause even when they cut her hair I was still.. lekker you cow and even when ahe started walking I thought lekker, then I just went.. shame man did the really have to make her walk so far.. followed by ag nee make it stop.

Tell you what, she's going to kill them all. Plus Hound's brother is alive again.. she's going to go postal on everyone.

Yup, I also think she's going to take revenge, and in a big way. I would like to know what's going to happen to Daenerys in season 6. And unless I missed something, why did Jon Snow get taken out?

He wasn't exactly winning any friends in the watch...

Ja, Jon had is eyes on the big picture and didn't pay attention to what was going on around him.. much like Ned Stark... but then again.. was Ned really his dad.. you know a book/ series is good when there are conspiracy theories.

Blame it on the source material -the "4th" book (A feast for Crows) on which the 5th season was supposed to be based is one massive bore-feast (a typical filler novel in-between big storylines). I think the producers did very well given the source material (they basicly ignored big chunks of Feast of Crows, used the next book and made up their own stuff along the way)

Haven't read Dance with Dragons yet, but I'm sure they haven't covered Feast of Crows + both the 2 Dance with Dragons novels fully in this series - I'm sure there would be at least enough material left for one more series?

And finally - FFS!! The pitfalls of social media, haven't watched the final episode yet but stumbled on some big final episode spoilers on a FOOTBALL parody twitter account of all places.

That is true.. perhaps thet will adress everything they left out in a in between book series. .

Melisandre's at the wall now. Maybe she could bring Jon back.

[emoji12]

That's why George Martin needs to finish the next book asap.. he let it slip that Jon' Story very important. . Apparently the release will be before the next season.

I lagged at the conspiracies though. Jon is actually Ned's sisters son and his father was actually a Targaryan (makes him Danny's cousin)..and ned promised his sis he would raise him and keep the secret.. then the other one.. Tyrion is also half Targaryan as Tywin wasn't his father..making Jon and Tyrion half brothers. .the book had Tyrion as a Platinum blonde. . But Jo is dark. So don't know about that.

Edited by Gen

I must add that the fates of Jon Snow and Cersei Lannister have overshadowed the evolution of my favorite character. Arya Stark.

Yeah George Martin must leave her the hell alone.. lol..

She has a list to work through.