What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

yummy...

So stoked for this!

Remember reading Bendis' initial "Alias" run from a few years ago. I hope they take a lot of influence from there. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, just watched the latest episode. It sucks. I was actually very sad.. Glenn was one of my fav people in the series. The bad part is, they show how he looks down, and see them eating his stomach.. :(  

Nope, just watched the latest episode. It sucks. I was actually very sad.. Glenn was one of my fav people in the series. The bad part is, they show how he looks down, and see them eating his stomach.. :(  

Gawddammit, Lexx! Have you ever heard of something called a 

200.gif

I just watch the scene again where they show Glenn got showed. I dont think he really got eaten, because another guy fell with him into the walkers, so maybe Glen was laying under him, while they chowed his buddy...Thats Just a theory..

Dont think they will kill off one of the main cast members like that....

I just watch the scene again where they show Glenn got showed. I dont think he really got eaten, because another guy fell with him into the walkers, so maybe Glen was laying under him, while they chowed his buddy...Thats Just a theory..

you did such a fine job of spoiling in your initial post. but i think you just outdone yourself. :thumbdown:

^_^

yeah... can't wait for the next episode to drop!

And Damn, Clare is still pretty darn smoking (even though the boobage is a bit lacking)

hahah shame neh :P

but yes, need more!

yeah... can't wait for the next episode to drop!

And Damn, Clare is still pretty darn smoking (even though the boobage is a bit lacking)

I prefer boobage lackage....

you did such a fine job of spoiling in your initial post. but i think you just outdone yourself. :thumbdown:

^_^

I'm sorry. But look on the bright side, now your not going to be shocked when you see it.. :whistling:  :ph34r:

nought dude...he's dead..dies in the comics too...glad I only came here now after watching the episode tonight..If he survives then this show will suck piles

for future reference lexx...third icon on the left top row...BB Code....spoiler...like this

GLEN IS DEAD

I dont understand how everyone is all "how can glen be dead"...did they forget....

Season 2: Dale (everyone was up in arms about this one)
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/9/92/Daledeath.jpg

Season 3: Lori Grimes

Season 3: Andrea
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/c/c3/Vlcsnap-2013-04-01-02h15m28s194.png

Season 4: Hershel Greene
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/9/94/TFG_Hershel_Neck_Slice.png

Season 5: Beth Greene
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/8/8a/508_Beth_Death.png

nought dude...he's dead..dies in the comics too...glad I only came here now after watching the episode tonight..If he survives then this show will suck piles

for future reference lexx...third icon on the left top row...BB Code....spoiler...like this

GLEN IS DEAD

Thought so too. But Rick is in a bit of trouble too.