What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

yeah... can't wait for the next episode to drop!

And Damn, Clare is still pretty darn smoking (even though the boobage is a bit lacking)

Not Just lacking, its flat as a pancake.....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nought dude...he's dead..dies in the comics too...glad I only came here now after watching the episode tonight..If he survives then this show will suck piles

for future reference lexx...third icon on the left top row...BB Code....spoiler...like this

GLEN IS DEAD

I'm quietly hopeful that isn't the case. I'd like to think that while the walkers were chomping that other sack of sh#t, he crawled away.  :unsure: But, y'know, that probably didn't happen...

did you guys know that that woman that plays in Quantico was miss World in 2000

who knew.

As for the Series... ummmmm I am watching but undecided if it is any good.. kinda a bit bleh.. but I will maar watch and see how it goes

I do however see a lot of potential in Blindspot.. phewie.. that looks very interesting.

And the lady in that also plays lady Sif in the Thor movies..

did you guys know that that woman that plays in Quantico was miss World in 2000

who knew.

As for the Series... ummmmm I am watching but undecided if it is any good.. kinda a bit bleh.. but I will maar watch and see how it goes

I do however see a lot of potential in Blindspot.. phewie.. that looks very interesting.

And the lady in that also plays lady Sif in the Thor movies..

in quantico, why does she always seem to be gorgeous from every angle?

can she please decide what accent she wants to use: mehrican or indian.

Can that T-shirt get any tighter?!

i'm half expecting a group dance scene. Any day now!

other than that, it has its moments i guess. Some decent eye candy ;)

Blindspot is better,and it could be mighty interesting going forward. Enjoying it at the moment.

And Jaimie Alexander is one exceptionally gorgeous woman. :blush:

in quantico, why does she always seem to be gorgeous from every angle? - EX miss world that's why

can she please decide what accent she wants to use: mehrican or indian. - indian-mehrican - but not that indian-mehrican... the other one

Can that T-shirt get any tighter?! i reckon they tried

i'm half expecting a group dance scene. Any day now! - for the next assignment  :whistling: 

other than that, it has its moments i guess. Some decent eye candy ;) not for me

Blindspot is better,and it could be mighty interesting going forward. Enjoying it at the moment.

And Jaimie Alexander is one exceptionally gorgeous woman. :blush:

And her hair is always just amazing :whistling: .. again.. duh.. ex miss world

Latest Homeland... omfs

it was good! love it when the body count stacking starts early. means its all business. I did not see that ending coming. initially I thought her disbelief that her old boss/friend would try to wax her, was just her running low on lithium. But that ending scene was a damn good mindscrew to the viewer: what if she was right: the process has been infiltrated. flip, next ep cant come soon enough.

how old is your daughter? I think its more aimed at us who got it the first time around when its was on in the 70s-80s - jokes have a lot more innuendo now.

edit: @popcorn_skollie

Edited by droenn

And her hair is always just amazing :whistling: .. again.. duh.. ex miss world

oh yes, i forgot to mention that. Half expecting a Wella Label to appear between her lovely locks. She's prime for product placement :P

oh yes, i forgot to mention that. Half expecting a Wella Label to appear between her lovely locks. She's prime for product placement :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

how old is your daughter? I think its more aimed at us who got it the first time around when its was on in the 70s-80s - jokes have a lot more innuendo now.

edit: @popcorn_skollie

didnt like the muppets the first time round....maybe i was too young

it was good! love it when the body count stacking starts early. means its all business. I did not see that ending coming. initially I thought her disbelief that her old boss/friend would try to wax her, was just her running low on lithium. But that ending scene was a damn good mindscrew to the viewer: what if she was right: the process has been infiltrated. flip, next ep cant come soon enough.

And the plane blowing up?! But yeah... its mega good. Back to the original calibre

Also on the fence about Quantico.

Popcorn_skollie - I don't need children around to enjoy The Muppets.

Blindspot, I find I am losing interest.

Apart from the episode at the CDC where their investigation accelerated the timeline, every other one has been that they decode just the right tattoo just in time to avert the disaster (admittedly I have not seen the latest episode yet) - but this formula is getting old really fast.

what is this Quantico you all talk of...

edit..oh...ok i googled it...I dont schmaak terroristy type shows

Edited by Stretch