Forget the Chinarello , Check this

mavrick

So where does the buck stop? After watching all the fanfare with regards to the Chinarellos, there are more than the eye can see. So how do you know what you bought privately :-)

Alibaba.com

2013 MCipollini RB1000 bb30 carbon bicycle di2 road racing bike frame and fork M3

Share to: FOB Price: US $ 800 - 900 / Set | Get Latest Price Port: shenzhen Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Supply Ability: 500 Set/Sets per Month Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/963250860/2013_MCipollini_RB1000_bb30_carbon_bicycle_di2.jpg

• Add to My Favorites

Share to: FOB Price: US $ 630 - 650 / Set | Get Latest Price Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Supply Ability: 500 Set/Sets per Month Payment Terms: Western Union,MoneyGram,bank transfer,paypal

2013 Look 695 I-Pack Frameset, look carbon bike, road bike

• Add to Inquiry Cart
  • Add to My Favorites

Share to: FOB Price: US $ 900 - 1,200 / Set | Get Latest Price Port: shenzhen Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Supply Ability: 500 Set/Sets per Month Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v1/744197706/2013_Look_695_I_Pack_Frameset_look.jpg_350x350.jpg

Product Categories

Edited by mavrick

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue

Why dafuq did you copy+paste a whole weppage to a thread???

Guest Latent Blue

Rather say what you want ti say and insert a link...

Why dafuq did you copy+paste a whole weppage to a thread???

Coz I cud not afuq get it loaded. Maybe its better to see the colour pics.

Edited by mavrick

Spain 0 - Italy 0 , so cut and paste keeps the boredom away :clap:

haha. You should have kept an eye on the blitz channel. There was live Efc fighting on. Pretty intense

Yip, the EFC was great! But they wrestle to much.. Thats why i like the heavy weights more. They "donder mekaar" from the beginning....

haha. You should have kept an eye on the blitz channel. There was live Efc fighting on. Pretty intense

Blitz @ 200? Huh? and watch dem donder mekaar every 10 minutes ova an ova ?

Edited by mavrick

Guest Latent Blue

Coz I cud not afuq get it loaded. Maybe its better to see the colour pics.

Yis my maat, but have you seen how that post looks on tapatalk!? Completely unreadable...

(I have since checked om my pc and then saw how its supposed to look, so I apologise)

:thumbup:

******Check out their company information*******

Liangcai Bicycle is one of the leading complete bicycles in China. We are not only a supplier, but also an excellent designer team. We take pride in having the best product quality in the industry. Constant research and development is our pursuit for offering diversified product and meeting customer's needs. We specialize in producing various types of cycle frame, road bike parts, MTB parts, handlebars, ramps, carbon fiber parts, carbon wheelsets, etc. We are able to ship into the specified assembly factory in line with customers' production needs with the minimum of fuss. Liangcai Bicycle has full of capacity and ability by using the facilities to develop the customers' range of products for both OEM and aftermarket. We sincerely welcome your valuable suggestions and product orders from Liangcai.