Forget the Chinarello , Check this

mavrick

One of the few manufacturers that do inhouse carbon build and development.

Yebo Time in France & Colnago in Italy. Yet these copies make you wonder how many are floating around and for sale locally.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look claim 850-900 for a medium with seat post.

They claim 950g.

Not sure about the frame weights as i don't see them on Look's site, but the crank(320g), fork(295g) and stem(160g) are identical. Also don't see anything about the SR frame on the chinese model

Yebo Time in France & Colnago in Italy. Yet these copies make you wonder how many are floating around and for sale locally.

Not a pleasant thought :huh:

The Cipollinis are also made in Italy. I think making copies is really pathetic and a sign of zero creativity and intelligence. But yet people still buy them.

I've seen quite a few locally! These guys are importing them @ +/- R6k (painted)...that's for the "Time". If they can just admit its Fakes!! (Lol).

I've seen quite a few locally! These guys are importing them @ +/- R6k (painted)...that's for the "Time". If they can just admit its Fakes!! (Lol).

Pardon the pun!? :o

Called , CHIME SHUSI, CHINALLINI WONG,CHILOOK FANGU 696,CHINALIZED. FuQWorks... :oops:

Edited by mavrick

假的 bogus; fake; mock; phoney :thumbup:

Edited by mavrick

The Ones that crop up on Gumtree always say 'Asian Manufactured'. Not exactly an admission of 'they're fakes!' but if you know your kit it's a flashing light, if you don't then you just got a Time or a Look at a bargain price!

• 3 weeks later...

With everything nowadays being copied how do you know that the 2ply toilet paper you wipe your ass with is not some or other fong kong copy?

My ass knows