CAJEES Fourways ripoff

Paul Ruinaard

you cant say you werent warned about them

i seem to remember someone did very well outta them...think it was a XTC :whistling:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What comment?

I wouldn't be surprised if Cajees was an alien force sent to probe cyclists to research the potential for human experimentation....

Edited by divernick

I'll never ever set foot in that store again. They're dishonest crooks. Wouldn't surprise me if their bike shops were just a front to........................................................................................

Would seriously consider editing this comment... Just saying, some friken lawyer for them might take offence and you find yourself in the deepend of a law suit.

Peter Pan

Edited by The German

Would seriously consider editing this comment... Just saying, some friken lawyer for them might take offence and you find yourself in the deepend of a law suit.

Peter Pan

Another Hubber, who shall remain nameless, was contacted by a lawer after he voiced his dislike of a particular bike shop.

Peter Pan

Surely you jest, hubbers are untouchable :whistling:

Using the word "untouchable" in a thread about an Indian-owned bike shop could be seen as hate speech. Just saying…

:eek: I jest not,......................................................... not worth the long term suit, if it comes to light.

Peter Pan

Edited by The German

:eek: I jest not, the Laundering money from arms, drugs and human trafficking part... not worth the long term suit, if it comes to light.

Peter Pan

You're quite right. Admin too could be liable in a lawsuit.

There are much better ways to make a HUGE profit. Why try and do that through a bike retail shop?

I wish consumers would catch a wake up and think before opening their wallets.

:eek: I jest not, the Laundering money from arms, drugs and human trafficking part... not worth the long term suit, if it comes to light.

Peter Pan

Dunno what you're talking about :whistling:

I've had no dealing with this crowd... in fact wouldn't even know where to find them.

Calling them crooks, theives and the like... be my guest, as this could more likely than not be proven. Accusing them of.......................................................................................... a potential land mine... this is an aspect that may be extremely liabis.

Peter Pan...

Edited by The German

I've had no dealing with this crowd... in fact wouldn't even know where to find them.

Calling them crooks, theives and the like... be my guest, as this could more likely than not be proven. Accusing them of Laundering money from arms, dealing in drugs and or human trafficking, a potential land mine... this is an aspect that may be extremely liabis.

Peter Pan...

Look, you're absolutely right.

There were no "accusations" made. Trash talk is all.... unless it strikes a nerve somewhere......

Calling them crooks, theives and the like... be my guest, as this could more likely than not be proven. Accusing them of Laundering money from arms, dealing in drugs and or human trafficking, a potential land mine... this is an aspect that may be extremely liabis.

Peter Pan...

The post has been edited. Maybe yours should be too?

Look, you're absolutely right.

There were no "accusations" made. Trash talk is all.... unless it strikes a nerve somewhere......

Totally agree, maybe trash talk... As stated, know idea who they are, however trash talk posted on a public forum can be used in evidence and a conviction for a stupid statement is not worth the trouble.

I'm merely stating a point of law that many unsuspecting people forget when discussing issues on line...

Merely looking out for a fellow hubber... such as yourself.

Peter Pan...

Well with all that stock, that never seems to move, it is it not natural for people to question their revenue source?

Edited by ArchedBackChinOut