Chinese Carbon Wheels

Meezo

Cool, that's definitely a fair reason...but you'll probably struggle to for R8k, my 38/50 combo landed last week for a fair amount less than that. Also with novatec hubs, carbon braking surface and Ti skewers.

Good luck!

How much less?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, that's definitely a fair reason...but you'll probably struggle to for R8k, my 38/50 combo landed last week for a fair amount less than that. Also with novatec hubs, carbon braking surface and Ti skewers.

Good luck!

Who did you buy from and which shipping did you use.

Good luck!

How much? DM me the details please

R6k landed from XMiPlay, speak to Peter Que. They have quite a waiting period for frames though if you're after that too.

I got my PayPal invoice from Flyxii the other day, set of 38mm 380 usd incl shipping to my door. Delivery time 4-6 days.

Loads of suppliers to choose from out there and i think they all offer the product.

I got my PayPal invoice from Flyxii the other day, set of 38mm 380 usd incl shipping to my door. Delivery time 4-6 days.

Loads of suppliers to choose from out there and i think they all offer the product.

These should be arriving soon.

Post some pics ...

held back on the order, will fall in the new months budget...

Once ordered and arrived i will upload pics.

Will be doing the UD raw finish stealth look :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

rims only or entire wheel?

rims only or entire wheel?

Full wheelset24/26 spoke count, novatec sealed bearing hubs, skewers & carbon brake pads.

Full wheelset24/26 spoke count, novatec sealed bearing hubs, skewers & carbon brake pads.

Wow nice!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone bought only rims and then done their own build with their chosen spokes and hubs?

Also, has anyone bought wheels/rims from OEM-carbon (www.oem-carbon.com)?

I bought a set of these. These guys were very helpful. Good communication, fast shipping and even slightly negotiable when I haggled them about their shipping costs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171344767444?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They're built up and ready to go. Just waiting for my new frame to be completed.

Anybody keen on ordering a set of road rims?

Looking for a bit of advice too - 38 or 50mm?

Want clinchers and the raw carbon U shape ones.

Best supplier?

Thanks

• 5 months later...