Has this Beyers Naude Video been posted yet?

Bonus

His name would be nice .... so we can leave letters of appreciation and respect on his Facebook page, Linked-In profile, company's Facebook page ...

Isn't the point that it shouldn't be?

Need to live in the real world, i did road for over 10 years and changed to MTB because of the massive increase in cars on the roads. In the old days you could ride at 6:00am and hardly any traffic, now it's nearly peak hour at that time. While we all rant at motorists and their lack of consideration resulting in the slaughter of cyclists on our roads i will certainly not be a victim, i'd rather change what i do to make my life safer. To carry on riding like we used too is suicide, and if we think things will change for us cyclists in our lifetime, we living in a dream world.

Any adult taking a kid onto a main road for a little pedal is just crazy. so whilst the driver needs his head red, so does the adult for putting the kid in a very dangerous situation. It's the same as placing a kid in the front seat of your car without a child seat or safety belt. You slam on brakes for an asshole in front of you and the kid missiles through the windscreen. who's fault is it ????? - I say it's yours for putting him there in the first place.

Need to live in the real world, i did road for over 10 years and changed to MTB because of the massive increase in cars on the roads. In the old days you could ride at 6:00am and hardly any traffic, now it's nearly peak hour at that time. While we all rant at motorists and their lack of consideration resulting in the slaughter of cyclists on our roads i will certainly not be a victim, i'd rather change what i do to make my life safer. To carry on riding like we used too is suicide, and if we think things will change for us cyclists in our lifetime, we living in a dream world.

Any adult taking a kid onto a main road for a little pedal is just crazy. so whilst the driver needs his head red, so does the adult for putting the kid in a very dangerous situation. It's the same as placing a kid in the front seat of your car without a child seat or safety belt. You slam on brakes for an asshole in front of you and the kid missiles through the windscreen. who's fault is it ????? - I say it's yours for putting him there in the first place.

Almost like that journo guy who entered his baby child for a mtb race.

Well reality check here, That was not as bad as it looks, yes he was a dufus for wanting to get ahead, but he only spent about 10m in the yellow like and if the other dude left gave him a chance there would have been no issue.

Also he was also traveling slow enough to have been able to stop if the door was closed on him as most saffas tend to do.

90% of us drive this way some of the time so......

Yesterday I was running down Beyers from Northumberland toward the video area late afternoon and a female person from the dark side just could not wait at the robots like everyone else and simply overtook all the cars in the emergency lane and came straight at me. I had no choice but to get the hell out of the lane onto the dirt. :cursing:

Wonder if she got the message when I tossed a duracell her way as she passed :mellow:

Yesterday I was running down Beyers from Northumberland toward the video area late afternoon and a female person from the dark side just could not wait at the robots like everyone else and simply overtook all the cars in the emergency lane and came straight at me. I had no choice but to get the hell out of the lane onto the dirt. :cursing:

Wonder if she got the message when I tossed a duracell her way as she passed :mellow:

What's a duracell?

Edit: Did you chuck a battery at her? I hope it wasn't a measly AAA...

Edited by schweinehund

Well reality check here, That was not as bad as it looks, yes he was a dufus for wanting to get ahead, but he only spent about 10m in the yellow like and if the other dude left gave him a chance there would have been no issue.

Also he was also traveling slow enough to have been able to stop if the door was closed on him as most saffas tend to do.

Your username speaks volumes...

I only drank two shots officer...

The knife was only in his chest for 4 seconds!

I only raped her for a few minutes...

Sound reasonably allowable? No. Don't be stupid.