Sani2C 2014

Hermanus Cycles

Does anyone know if both team members can be substituted?

Not today though... One of the members needs to be from the 2013 event. You can switch that out once substitutions open though

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, at 9:11 we were team 45 in the trail. They probably keep spots for media, schlebs - that kind of riff raff

also quick and easy registration and payment.

although my entry goes to two other lucky peeps as soon as substitution opens.

Please let that be me and my Partner. :D

Ill pay extra. ha ha

GOOD MATE U ARE

if i were paying i would be a good mate :-)

sitting it out next year... done 6 in a row now and need a refocus me thinks..

I'm only gonna do two Sani's, as soon as I can get an entry - and then I am going to move up to the Jhb2c.

Wink wink, nudge, nudge! :ph34r:

I'm only gonna do two Sani's, as soon as I can get an entry - and then I am going to move up to the Jhb2c.

Wink wink, nudge, nudge! :ph34r:

Did an S2C, upgraded to J2C ... and now downgraded again ... got an entry this morning :D

Went on at 09h04 and got number 3070. All good, doing the trail again, nice and chilled, stayed the rest of the weekend and watched the other races finish, nice mid year break, I think next year will be great, 10 year anniversary.

Please, Please - if anyone is not using their entry next year! I have to do the Sani, you can only watch the highlights soooooooooooo many times!

Edited by martinsnyman

In aswell. Entered immediately as the timer hit 0 and we only managed to get 40th spot in the trail... wow, how on earth did the other 39 people all get in before me as I could not have entered any quicker than that? lol

Macros

Entered. Fortunate to have had a mate who passed his entry onto me - seems to be the only way in these days

Entered. Fortunate to have had a mate who passed his entry onto me - seems to be the only way in these days

entering Dusi2C for this year would also have allowed you to register today

Does anyone buy trees as a matter of interest?

Many do clearly if you look at the amount of trees they have planted, this year they gave the figures were you in the drinking tent during announcements ??