Froome Voooom

HeyYou

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. Then, and after the clarification was made in blue below. It's still misleading.

The title doesnt mention chris, just tour contenders. They only mention chris in the article, as well as the clarification

this thread is useless without pics

post-38473-0-50055300-1374128687_thumb.jpg

***pic borrowed from cylingfans.com**

Aaaah, great caricature!

:clap:

The title doesnt mention chris, just tour contenders. They only mention chris in the article, as well as the clarification

That's kinda my point. Headline and arelease don't match.

I did. Then, and after the clarification was made in blue below. It's still misleading.

I dunno, basically I have called BS on this tour, but thats immaterial, from a purely business point of view I think they (Bikepure) have a point. Everyone wants a clean sport, but when an organisation tries to set up something where there is referable data available, then they get called out. Its kind of Damned if you do Damned if you dont.

How will things change if no one wants to prove their stats with Data.? Its not good enough to say "Well no one does it so why should we", how about saying, "Well we are so confident, we will be first"?

Also, from what I understand they will accept just "Race Data" not ALL the data as is often suggested, so frankly I dont see an issue with that.

The days of people just blindly accepting anything thats put out by the team or their press office has gone, LA put an end to that, today I think people want to see quantifiable proof, and if you have it and are confident its good, why not release it.?

I love how the start of this thread, everyone is Chris' biggest fan and wishes him well on the tour.

Now it's turned into a "he's doing well. Must be doping."

Personally you guys lack some character. Support him if you like him, don't if you don't. But don't be so immature as to blame a well ridden and well calculated tour on drugs.

Yes, we get the fact that Lance broke all your hearts. But it's time to get back on he horse and back out there. Gees like it I've seen teenagers have break ups better than you guys and Lance.

Anyway... Good luck Froome! The performances have been incredible and I've loved every minute! Keep opening the gap and showing what you can do!

I love how the start of this thread, everyone is Chris' biggest fan and wishes him well on the tour.

Now it's turned into a "he's doing well. Must be doping."

Personally you guys lack some character. Support him if you like him, don't if you don't. But don't be so immature as to blame a well ridden and well calculated tour on drugs.

Yes, we get the fact that Lance broke all your hearts. But it's time to get back on he horse and back out there. Gees like it I've seen teenagers have break ups better than you guys and Lance.

Anyway... Good luck Froome! The performances have been incredible and I've loved every minute! Keep opening the gap and showing what you can do!

He's won or come second ing every single race in the last 18ths. And its all just good science. riiiiight

He's won or come second ing every single race in the last 18ths. And its all just good science. riiiiight

So maybe he's having a good race and the team is supporting well.

You doubt your wife every time she's home late? Cause that's the same amount of trust you're giving.

Poor guy does well and you doubt his ability. Innocent until proven guilty.

You doubt your wife every time she's home late? Cause that's the same amount of trust you're giving.

@AfdElite

I am with you on everybody supporting him, and now nailing him, but jeeze, is it possible that everything is going the well? I mean, he is not matching the other guys, he is killing them. I think one would just sort of think that somewhere he must have a bad day.

he riding phenomenally, but winning yesterday just cast another shadow of doubt, but for the spectators , he's making for one of the best tours in recent history.....

how's this year TdF average comparing to the last few editions? any slower? just about every night on telly they say they've arrived ahead of the expected time!

if she's home late every time she goes out the last 18mths, and doesnt want to tell me where she's been or what she's doing, then hell yes

@AfdElite

I am with you on everybody supporting him, and now nailing him, but jeeze, is it possible that everything is going the well? I mean, he is not matching the other guys, he is killing them. I think one would just sort of think that somewhere he must have a bad day.

But sky have had bad days! They've been taken apart a few times now... But for the most part they've had a clear strategy.

Chris has shown he's a great climber and great time trialist. But not as good a sprinter. So they've cycled to the strengths... That's how you win.

No but she will usually call ahead and say, I will be late, or when she is late will offer an explanation, I was at the Hairdresser, its called honesty or transparency, your analogy is only valid if she creeps in at 2 am on a regular basis and gets defensive when I ask why.

Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, much as others are entitled to theirs, I dont think anyone is voicing or questioning an opinion thats not been voiced and questioned in every media channel all over the world.

Froome is just being consistant. Last year when he was outriding Sir Brad, everybody was bitching that he's obviously the better rider, but was not allowed to ride to his potential. This year he is, and now you bitch that he's too good and must be doping. Tsk tsk.....