Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

Ok then the pub it will be , but the first one to mention Strava , closely followed by the sucker that worries about the next day , is outta there . Sorry but there got to be some rules !

Please clarify: "Worry about the next day", the ride or the hangover?

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are well trained you will not get hangovers !!!

Or if you klap a 32GI in the AM or monster Rehab + 2 myprodols...normally works well for hangover riding cure.

Ok then the pub it will be , but the first one to mention Strava , closely followed by the sucker that worries about the next day , is outta there . Sorry but there got to be some rules !

I am not authorised to make rules but may I suggest "challenge" riders should at least have a 6pack extra every night to get them on par with the "race" riders...

I am not authorised to make rules but may I suggest "challenge" riders should at least have a 6pack extra every night to get them on par with the "race" riders...

Ag my koot, we had avg of 12 beers everyday from registration to eve of day 3...

There is nothing like the feeling of your tent spinning the night before a stage race I tell you

PS its soo hot there, the beer just falls through you, you sweat it out before it can hit your head

Edited by rouxtjie

Race riders ?? Sorry I must have confused you okes with another group . :eek: The aim normally is to finish everyday fast enough to still have a shower before lunch .

Ag my koot, we had avg of 12 beers everyday from registration to eve of day 3...

There is nothing like the feeling of your tent spinning the night before a stage race I tell you

PS its soo hot there, the beer just falls through you, you sweat it out before it can hit your head

ek moet julle ouens op een of ander manier sabotage sodat ek kan by bly... :P

ek moet julle ouens op een of ander manier sabotage sodat ek kan by bly... :P

You won't need to sabotage him, he is riding with me, come find us at the back...

Race riders ?? Sorry I must have confused you okes with another group . :eek: The aim normally is to finish everyday fast enough to still have a shower before lunch .

my aim is to finish before the next day starts!