Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o come on share some real training tips for this event!!!

Do fun gaalens on saturday(80km) to keep you technically honest...breedt's repeats on Sunday to keep the climbing in check and tabata's in the week(3 times) for the short sharp steep little things they throw in all over the show. Sorted

Edited by rouxtjie

EASY GO HIT BREEDTS ALL DAY UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN,ITS NOT THE MOST EXCITING RIDE, but youll get a good idea how much climbing you in for

1 x 70km at babbas

:offtopic: MMMMMM AVALANCHE, now thats the best 2 days riding ever, did it last weekend as well, bombed down some of the best fast single track i have ever ridden, serious test of skill in some sections, :clap: :devil: :clap: :devil:

Yes number 52. Why didn't you come and say howzit?

put on all your winter clothes and go do hill repeats up breedts nek in the middle of the warmest day.

put on all your winter clothes and go do hill repeats up breedts nek in the middle of the warmest day.

wahaaaaaaaaaa coffee on keyboard...moer that is funny

I doubt cause Patch would suggest lots of star jumps ....... got him through Sani apparently :ph34r:

yea, in pt shorts

EASY GO HIT BREEDTS ALL DAY UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN,ITS NOT THE MOST EXCITING RIDE, but youll get a good idea how much climbing you in for

the climbing aint that bad dips..they a little long..but not so steep ie no walking involved

yip thats the one...one breedts and one babbas...that all you need

if that is the only training you did for 3T last year then I am calling you punctured your own tyres just to rest...