Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised to see no one posting makrodales yet!!

patience my friend lol....all upgraded and pimped though. i'll post pics when it's done. still needs new suspension but everything else is new and still came in under what CWC etc charge for a current version...even with the custom paint job ...

the wife's bike but II think it looks epic. the pics don'yt do the pearlshift justice. waiting for some proper sunshine to show off CBR Durbanville's work. 

compared to the original , no contest.(last pic)

post-64325-0-70941600-1561743859_thumb.jpeg

post-64325-0-37843900-1561743871_thumb.jpeg

post-64325-0-05527900-1561743885_thumb.jpeg

post-64325-0-65233400-1561743897_thumb.jpeg

post-64325-0-65317900-1561743907_thumb.jpg

Edited by morneS555

From what I've seen, he seems to be in favour of discs. Didn't he trade in that Colnago for a disc bike.

Having actually gone from rim to disc brakes, and not just going on an unsubstantiated opinion I can state that discs are a massive step in the right direction.

Maybe you should put some discs on that bike so that it’s actually of legal racing weight.

He enjoys flirting with the CSA tannies on the start line.

Maybe you should put some discs on that bike so that it’s actually of legal racing weight.

You had to go 2 years back for that post?  BAAHHAHAHAH.

Slow day.

Nay.........the correct thing to say is........"should put some Lightweights and bling on to get it so 4.5kg"

Not phased about racing.  To old and too slow.   :thumbup:

I might want to flirt with this new Evo that has been launched during last week................ :whistling:

How are those Hollogram wheels? My ultegra supersix evo unfortunately did not come with them.

Picked this up yesterday. Been waiting to post here for awhile now.

Supersix Evo Ultegra Race with hollowgram carbon wheels

I think they are just over 1.4Kg a set.

So nice and light for climbing, but can still take my fat ass.. Will give them a proper shake down this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...