Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

That pic was pre setup.

The black was stealth but the orange - oh boy that orange.

Medical issue a bit more complex than that though[emoji6]

I have had the honour of riding next to that pretty bike a couple of times this winter.

Awesome looking bike!

Good to have you back on the bike Cav! 

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really do like the red/black color, and so much better without the spacers. Im trying to find a Hi-Mod as its the only way I can loose anymore weight on my supersix

Where does one get the flat spacer for the cannondale super six? I have a volcano beneath my steam at the moment.

Where does one get the flat spacer for the cannondale super six? I have a volcano beneath my steam at the moment.

Went for an ergo fit last week, apparently riding completely slammed and with a saddle tilting slightly downwards is something you do when signed as a Pro. (And have the Core strength of a Monk)

Side note - Coming to Cape Town for a couple of days in October, would like to work in a big ride with the Savages. (Chappies etc)

Went for an ergo fit last week, apparently riding completely slammed and with a saddle tilting slightly downwards is something you do when signed as a Pro. (And have the Core strength of a Monk)

Side note - Coming to Cape Town for a couple of days in October, would like to work in a big ride with the Savages. (Chappies etc)

Call me up when this happens, Cav'. Wanna see that red beast.  :devil:

Call me up when this happens, Cav'. Wanna see that red beast.  :devil:

You're already lined up remember! (Just pick the day; Thu,Fri, Sat or Sun)

My baby is 6.7 kgs or thereabouts 

52 cm

FSA seat post, bars, all carbon

Sram Red gruppo and brakeset

Garmin mount

Mavic 40C

Hollowgram crankset with Stages

Bling gold chain, Sram I think?

attachicon.gifIMG_1388.JPG

Love the hoops.

If you cannot ride like a pro you may as well look like one :P

Keen for a ride!!

Rubbish pictures, but finished off at 5.775kgs for a 58cm non Hi-Mod frame, Im very pleased with the result

attachicon.gifIMG_3387.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3386.JPG

What's the weight of that wheelset? (Something on that build is abnormally light)

What's the weight of that wheelset? (Something on that build is abnormally light)

The wheelset, minus skewers, cassette and tubs, weigh 988grams