How the Hub saved me from Insanity

Sweiss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a cool post!

Here's a virtual six pack to get you back into the swing of things! Please drop a PM if you're in CT and we'll certainly take the steeds out for a ride in the wind!

Wishing you the best Sweiss, when our health is impaired we realize whats really important to us, friends, family, a kind word on a tough day, a quiet chuckle ..... take it easy man and recover well.

Good luck Sweiss, heal up and come join us on the trails - and yes, there really are some great people on here :thumbup:

Just a suggestion though, ask the Doc to lower your med intake just a little, liking Lipstick DIPSLICK can only be brought on by some very serious meds!! :devil:

Hey Sweiss, all the best for your recovery....very true words.....and even if the Hub doesnt save you from insanity, it will provide some entertainment for sure :thumbup:

When up for it, I think all us Centurion Hubbers could hit the trails at Big Red Barn for a chilled ride....keep us posted!

...........and the only hubber I know that got Admin to like a post :eek:

quite an achievement indeed!

All the best Sweiss - you are a legend and the only hubber I know that got Admin to like a post :eek:

Damn... beat me to it!

Admin liked a post, GREAT SUCCESS

post-12441-0-93255000-1374142104_thumb.jpg

@RudoJ - Thanks, you just gave me an idea. Jigghead already suggested a chilled ride on Springday at Big Red Barn. Maybe we must make an occassion of it and get all the Centurion hubbers to join. Both myself and Jigghead will be back on the bike from injury which will force it to be a chilled ride. :-)

Nice one Sweiss.

Just because you might not recognise the names of some of the hubbers, doesn't mean they don't know you.

Get well soon.

Eeissh Sweiss, Lekker post, I feel for you man, I also have some colon issues, but it is not as bad as having to to an op. Hope it doesnt get that far!

Have a speedy recovery

Jeez Sweiss, your post has got me a bit choked up here. I'm getting old, I think.

truth hurts