This just in!

rock

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you suggesting that some people should'nt breed then I agree and can support this with a list of CY, CL and CFM number plates

Hey! Watchit!

......................... I think the UCI & WADA need to take all the pre-bio passport samples, put them in a crate and toss them in the ocean..............................

Hell no, that'll pollute the poor ocean for generations to come. Who knows what monsters might grow down there in the deep on all the dope? ;) ;)

Thought the list would be longer to be honest

Vaughters puts it nicely into context here..:

“I find it a little disappointing that people are concerned with or looking for some definitive list because the reality is that if you look at the stats, probably less than one third of riders in the race were even tested for it. I don’t really think the list has any particular validity in terms of who was and who wasn’t.”

The list of names including the 1998 Tour winner Marco Pantani and second placed rider Jan Ullrich, the latter who has already admitted to doping during his career. Third placed rider Bobby Julich was listed under suspicious but admitted to doping during the race in October last year. However the names listed are best described as a collection of doped riders than a complete picture or resister of those that cheated.

“You don’t have to look much further than Tyler Hamilton as a example. He raced the 1998 Tour. He was second place in the time trial to Jan Ullrich and he’s admitted to doping during that period and he wasn’t on the list. It’s a bit of a futile exercise to assume that the guys who are on the list are naughty and the guys not on the list are good. That’s just not understanding the issue and it’s a considerable oversimplification of the issue too,” Vaughters said.

Vaughters puts it nicely into context here..:

“I find it a little disappointing that people are concerned with or looking for some definitive list because the reality is that if you look at the stats, probably less than one third of riders in the race were even tested for it. I don’t really think the list has any particular validity in terms of who was and who wasn’t.”

The list of names including the 1998 Tour winner Marco Pantani and second placed rider Jan Ullrich, the latter who has already admitted to doping during his career. Third placed rider Bobby Julich was listed under suspicious but admitted to doping during the race in October last year. However the names listed are best described as a collection of doped riders than a complete picture or resister of those that cheated.

“You don’t have to look much further than Tyler Hamilton as a example. He raced the 1998 Tour. He was second place in the time trial to Jan Ullrich and he’s admitted to doping during that period and he wasn’t on the list. It’s a bit of a futile exercise to assume that the guys who are on the list are naughty and the guys not on the list are good. That’s just not understanding the issue and it’s a considerable oversimplification of the issue too,” Vaughters said.

I will say it again, and again.

Hamilton is a d@@s.