Ultimate huber

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get to 6000 posts, you can change your title to anything you want, but you work for that

Kief, never knew that ... just thought you could do it if you wished under your preferences. Edited by Hairy

How the flaming FFFAAAAAARRRKKK did this thread go through this many pages on a friday without a forking fight???? I feel entirely cheated!

You bunch of k-nuts drilled all my time reading this! Where have all the punks that fly off the handle in less than half a post gone?????????

Time for pool and beer!

Cheers FREAKS!

How the flaming FFFAAAAAARRRKKK did this thread go through this many pages on a friday without a forking fight???? I feel entirely cheated!

You bunch of k-nuts drilled all my time reading this! Where have all the punks that fly off the handle in less than half a post gone?????????

Time for pool and beer!

Cheers FREAKS!

I had to read that "pool and beer" comment twice as the first time I read that sentence, it sure did not say pool, instead what I thought I read might have rhyme with it though!

EDIT: Shocking Grammar

Edited by Hairy

Kief, never knew that ... just thought you could do it if you wished under your preferences.

sshhhhhh don't tell him now.

Time for pool and beer!

Cheers FREAKS!

Octavian missing in action maybe and Dangle in a way too cheery mood. Oom is on a high 'cause the Bulls is playing at Moftus this weekend.

Edited by Moridin

Being an ultimate hubber might mean people actually trust that you know what's going on when you post and answer questions, but doesn't mean sh#t in the real world as you could just as easily become an ultimate hubber by trolling.

That is how i became an Ultimate :)

Other than that, nightshifts, Nellie, CvanC and Vuurtjie chats. And think Hagar jined in as well... Good old days

You guys have way too much time on your hands. Enjoy your riding this weekend guys.

Ooh nee wag... See this went to the dogs...

Ja nee. Some of our esteemed Ultimate Hubers was taking the pi$$ to the expense of the OP.

Edited by Moridin

Octavian missing in action maybe and Dangle in a way too cheery mood. Oom is on a high 'cause the Bulls is playing at Moftus this weekend.

and Fabes is contemplating breaking waters...

Ja nee. Some of our esteemed Ultimate Hubers was taking the pi$$ to the expense of the OP.

Esteemed and hubber in the same sentence ?