Dumped - now needing to be named- Hubbers Help.

The Guy in Pink

What an awesome-looking little pup! Am also leaning towards Marsie. Mars is too short. Good for you and Kath, Pink dude!

Welcome back, D*G! How's my friend, Layla?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad and equally disgusting that people can do this, give yourself a good few Bells for saving the puppy.

It Looks like Marsie has it. Thanks Hubbers!

Last night she had a bath and dip, and settled down very quickly in a spot near the horse tack section in the garage .

This morning early she was introduced to Bubbles - who loves a game of catch me with a ball.

She has to be introduced to the other two mutts later.

post-63-0-74770800-1374901713_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-19433700-1374901734_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Guy in Pink

DONT LET TUMBLEWEED FIND OUT!!!!!

Damn....tooo late.....no TW..you cant haveanother one!!!

Hi G I P, you do realize that you won't have any more orange traffic cones left shortly unless you hang them high up on the wall, do you. Young Labs chew things like you can't believe, so give her a steady supply of braai wood, rubber toys, hooves etc. But what you get in return for that is totally unconditional loyalty that makes other dog breeds look like mans worst enemy by comparison. (B t w, I'm a bit biased as I've only ever owned Labs.)

aah so this is the mysterious rescue mission mommy was talking about last night..

,and marsies or mars fits in with the other dogs names... bubbles ( bubblegum) , fudge, popcorn....

Love the name. A mentioned by others... Hang and store anything you need or like high. I have a lab x ridgie and even the Wendy house got chewed up :-) My other is a lab with a touch of rottie. Lab and lab crosses are such stunning woefs. Their lives revolve around loving people. You have an utter winner there :-)

What about Marley ?

It's a famous puppy now !

Good luck they are naughty but what you did is awesome .

DONT LET TUMBLEWEED FIND OUT!!!!!

Damn....tooo late.....no TW..you cant haveanother one!!!

Hahahahahahahaha! After last night, I don't want any dogs in my house! Am puppy-sitting my son's goldie this weekend. Him plus the pups = mayhem. Mayhem = another destroyed helmet. Guess who's shopping today?