New giant trance

Warren911

Hi, my name is DJR and I've been a Trance junkie for 6 years. I tried several times to kick the habit, but after seeing the picture above, I've decided to just accept my addiction, it's soooo much fun.

My 2008 Trance X0 has just passed the 17000km mark. I have been thinking of an upgrade for a while but nothing has caught my fancy, I think i have found my new bike

My 2008 Trance X0 has just passed the 17000km mark. I have been thinking of an upgrade for a while but nothing has caught my fancy, I think i have found my new bike

It sounds to me like you are my bike-twin :D

Interesting. Trance have slackened out to Reign X proportions and travel is on par with Reign Would be interesting to see what their 2 year model forecast and line-up looks like. Also interesting to see a 650b Anthem.

Read on bikerumor.com that their dropping some 29er models.

Interesting. Trance have slackened out to Reign X proportions and travel is on par with Reign Would be interesting to see what their 2 year model forecast and line-up looks like. Also interesting to see a 650b Anthem.

In terms of head angle?

It almost sounds like you were caught by surprize....? I thought The Crow was a bike psychic! ;)