Endura Hummvee shorts

M L

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thug

Try The Cycle Hub: 011 867 8047 at Rietvlei

Got mine from them beginning of the month at 850 and they had quite a wide selection and they go for R850.

Fully agree with OP's findings. Longest ride I had was two hours and felt more comfortable than my bibs.

You know you want a pair.

Just one note, when you go there, just take your bike along and go for a ride as well. I didnt, and it felt soooo wrong

On a slightly related side-note, Endura gear is top-notch, quality stuff. I have some gloves, rain 3/4 shorts, top or three and baggy shorts of theirs and they last and last and last. So much so that I had to change brand to have an excuse to buy new gear! Kidding about that bit of course.

Totally agree, I've had a pair of Endura Baggies for 2 years now and they are still in perfect condition despite using the them at least 3 times a week. It's becoming a problem because I want another pair but they just won't quit and the liner is also in perfect condition after many miles while my bib is stuffed.

I love them so much I even hike with them now because of the convenient map pockets but don't tell anyone :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

I've got 2 pairs of Humvees. I've never used the included liner, I just ride with old bibs underneath. R699 a pair at my LBS.

which lbs stock them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To echo the previous post, does anybody know where I can find the Endura shorts in the JHB area.

I phoned Cycle Hub they don't have shorts left in my size range.

Went to bmt to swap out my test saddle for the next one, walked out with the henge and some endura hummvee baggies.

I am looking for a pair around the cape town area? ANy other stores stoking these or TLD shorts

I have a pair of Endura Humvee Black XL. Ridden about 5 times, too big for me. Open to offers. Based in Parktown North.

I am looking for a pair around the cape town area? ANy other stores stoking these or TLD shorts

No idea mate.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pair of Endura Humvee Black XL. Ridden about 5 times, too big for me. Open to offers. Based in Parktown North.

R400 if still in good nick

R400 if still in good nick

They're as new. I'm back home Sunday so drop me a message next week if you're still keen.

What size pants do you normally wear?

I'd take 2nd dibs on the baggies if mr e doesn't snatch them up (& they'll fit me).

What size pants do you normally wear?

I'd take 2nd dibs on the baggies if mr e doesn't snatch them up (& they'll fit me).

Endura sizing is pretty acurate. The XL is about a 36-38. I'm riding a pair of L singletracks and they are 34-36.

• 1 month later...

Top baggies, been using them for years, hope the bastard who nicked a pair off my washing line enjoys them as much as I do!

Archived