Post your car p*rn

Behan

I've just taken a customer for a test drive in a V90 Cross Country T6 with Polestar software.

Looks like a complete grand pa car (if you ignore the 21" wheels), put your foot down and you've got supercharge whine and turbo whoosh and giving some unsuspecting performance sedans a hard time.

Stick it in Dynamic mode and there are pops and gargles from teh exhaust.

Its not quite as brutal as the germans but its a hoot to drive.

044f858c01e5a1a9ea62f986c49a4639.jpg

I think its awesome. Those wheels are magic. I think that if that motor was chipped etc, it could also be even scarier, but it's not necessary, plenty quick enough for a wagon.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its awesome. Those wheels are magic. I think that if that motor was chipped etc, it could also be even scarier, but it's not necessary, plenty quick enough for a wagon.

It is chipped, it’s got the polestar optimization chip.

It is chipped, it’s got the polestar optimization chip.

Ah OK I'm not up to date obviously. I hope you sell it soon.

I'm loving the whole Volvo range at the moment, they REALLY stepped up their game with the XC90 (my wife is dying for one) and the V and S 90 are just stunning looking beasts. I haven't driven either but they sure do carry presence on the road.

I'm loving the whole Volvo range at the moment, they REALLY stepped up their game with the XC90 (my wife is dying for one) and the V and S 90 are just stunning looking beasts. I haven't driven either but they sure do carry presence on the road.

i used to be a big BMW fan, but the whole Scandanavian simplistic and clean design in our cars has spoiled me.

If you're in the area you're welcome at anytime to pop in and take one for a spin.

I heard once that they achieve this by dropping a drop or two fuel in the exhaust manifold to create the sound. If that is the case, I agree, its windgat. It kind of ties into some of these manufacturers to have a little speaker in the bulkhead to add to the aural experience. Purely WINDGAT I think.

Why do some cars ( I noticed VW & BMW ) " bark " from pull-off . I have googled same , but I'm still not sure . Is it the turbo waste-gate letting off some pressure , preventing the turbo from spinning to fast. Is it harmfull for the motor . Find it irritating and windgat.

There's just something about a tjooned wagon that is supposed to be for families all civilized and practical n all... For me my fascinaction started with the Volvo 850 T5R many moons ago.

I like the wagons to and it started when i saw a Audi RS2.Favourite wagon has to be the Audi RS6 V10T

audi-rs2-avant-c330511062017153407_1.jpg

audi-rs2-avant-c330511062017153407_2.jpg

audi-rs2-avant-c330511062017153407_6.jpg

Where to find a spare 300k euros and to get it sprayed in Martini Racing colours :thumbup:  :drool:

http://allracingcars.com/gallery/lancia-delta-group-a/integrale-martini-racing.jpg

http://allracingcars.com/gallery/lancia-delta-group-a/martini-racing-integrale.jpg

Where to find a spare 300k euros and to get it sprayed in Martini Racing colours :thumbup:  :drool:

http://allracingcars.com/gallery/lancia-delta-group-a/integrale-martini-racing.jpg

http://allracingcars.com/gallery/lancia-delta-group-a/martini-racing-integrale.jpg

A guy I know had one when he lived in SA. When it was working it was one hell of a car, when it wasnt working it was hell.

Having been built in the era it was built, and for the circumstances it was built for, it was most definitely not an every day car, very brutal when the boost came on.

What an epic car.