2014 bikes almost here!

Joebike

It's going to be an interesting time. With the Rand being weaker than last year but having recovered slightly in the past week or so, have importers/agents placed orders for 2014 bikes? If so, prices may be a lot higher than the expected annual increases. Some bike retailers seem to be offering great deals on in stock 2013 bikes, considering this and the impact of the Rand, I wonder what 2014 new bike sales will do.

It's going to be an interesting time. With the Rand being weaker than last year but having recovered slightly in the past week or so, have importers/agents placed orders for 2014 bikes? If so, prices may be a lot higher than the expected annual increases. Some bike retailers seem to be offering great deals on in stock 2013 bikes, considering this and the impact of the Rand, I wonder what 2014 new bike sales will do.

Reckon 2014 bikes will be priced sky high. Also think that importers will bring in minimum stock

Suppliers already place their orders in the firat quarter of the year and prices will be up by up to 15% on bikes

Suppliers already place their orders in the firat quarter of the year and prices will be up by up to 15% on bikes

Yoh!

Clearly you guys are not monitoring the kg/ rand thread, clearly we will just end up justifying the price and we will just pay up,,,,,similar to the petrol price the food price the SIN TAXES........

They say a S-Works Epic may cost just over a 100K...... Glad I bought mine this year!

Laughable in the extreme!

They say a S-Works Epic may cost just over a 100K...... Glad I bought mine this year!

Were they not over 100K last year already?

Cannondale Scalpel Ultimate to probably cost R1m now..

Saw 1 at CWC last Thursday. It is exactly R129 990-00 so I ordered 1 for the guy that sometimes helps with the gardening and 1 for my girlfriend who is thinking of starting to ride