SA MTB Ballies (over 30) Mentalities ??? Please explain

nigelhicks

Please can you confirm that you will be closing the course, as I know quite a few riders from JHB were planning on coming down the week after the long one.

Is your dad racing XC or DH??? hope hes ok.

As i said above - our final management meeting is tomorrow at 5pm - so will let everyone know the plans after we finish that tomorrow

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He walks like a 90 year old after that crash.....

Shame man, not good to hear and he is already so skraal.

Send some regards and healing vibes.

Is your dad racing XC or DH??? hope hes ok.

As i said above - our final management meeting is tomorrow at 5pm - so will let everyone know the plans after we finish that tomorrow

XC, hope he's good to roll. Tough old bugger, rode one Sani with a broken ankle.

Edited by Gnarly

as for the party .... i think we all need to bring our big boy pants for that .... cus its gonna be HUGE

Remember that the Keg up the road has weekday R15 draught specials between 16:00 and 18:00 ...... HMMMMMM

Just keep your bike in the closet this time Nightrider

Maybe it's the dirt roadies? :ph34r:

You get people complaining about the terrain up here in Gauteng in the 30000+ entries races, I mean WTF, it's mostly flat?

If you can't handle the terrain, it tells you that you suck on your bike and need to practice more and develop your tech skills!

I bet the girls riding the trails overseas will kick more ass on hectic terrain than most dudes here in SA, including myself.

Edited by BearManGuy

as for the party .... i think we all need to bring our big boy pants for that .... cus its gonna be HUGE

Remember that the Keg up the road has weekday R15 draught specials between 16:00 and 18:00 ...... HMMMMMM

Finally something on this thread that's pricked up my ears! Wooooohooooo!

Did I see right the last time I was there that there are some jumps in the forest next to the road up to the Keg?

Finally something on this thread that's pricked up my ears! Wooooohooooo!

Did I see right the last time I was there that there are some jumps in the forest next to the road up to the Keg?

Those are reserved for the Nightrider..... This time we'll get him to wear a full face. He has responsibilities now...

Edited by Grebel

XC, hope he's good to roll. Tough old bugger, rode one Sani with a broken ankle.

Big respect to him and all the other seniors riding. After all it is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I would hate to see anyone's dream ended, due to a bail or injury. Take it easy lads, race hard and most of all have fun!

Weather predictions for this weekend are not looking good. Cold and overcast with a chance of rain...

Pity this is so far away from CT - I could have competed in a worlds master's DH if it was closer. Damn.

Wish I could afford to enter.

Huh! That is BS!

Pity this is so far away from CT - I could have competed in a worlds master's DH if it was closer. Damn.

It ain't never gonna be cheaper or closer in our lifetime, so you're missing out.

Guest Omega Man

Huh! That is BS!

It ain't never gonna be cheaper or closer in our lifetime, so you're missing out.

I had it all planned and then my dogs decided to try to eat each other resulting in 11k's worth of bills.

Just seen Nicks tweet ... hahahahaha

If you see an oke coming at you with a schambok followed by a hyperactive staffie ... Id move! hahahaha

If any1 is found to B moving rocks logs etc on any of the tracks in Cascades park. You will be Thrashed. Don't bother arriving at the start.

CLASSIC